Air Jordan 11 Retro "Concord" - December 8, 2018 release - $220 #45

The pull out box was a huge gimmick that was not needed at all. This box original style would have been easily accepted in 2011. Hell, even the retro cards never really meant that much to me. Sure there cool, but could have done without them. JB going to charge that 220 regardless. I will always want was originally released. The price has nothing to do with all their "packaging". Nike makes so much money its not even funny. The price is all about what they think they can and will sell the shoe for. It dont matter whats on or in the box.

My pair was supposedly delivered yesterday and left at front door with authorization. Came home to nothing smh. Should I be contacting FedEx or Nike?

Mine fit the same as SJ's. So get whatever size you got in them.. It makes sense that sizing stayed consistent since they've been releasing them consistently.
do you have the win like 82s. I felt they ran big. My spacejams fit me perfect.

do you have the win like 82s. I felt they ran big. My spacejams fit me perfect.

All of them run the same to me. I own the all in a size 11. I will say that the Concords felt exact which is more than I can remember for past releases. If I get a chance Ill try them all on and see but I recently tried on WL82's and I remember feeling confident that the sz 11 was right in those.

Concords same thing.. I'd be stupid to try a 10.5

I went into my office, fired up my computer, read some emails, got something to drink, did something else ... eventually clicked on my NT window and saw what had happened. I was like, EFF, are you kidding me? I should've come in extra early today LOL

exactly! sigh....

I got a 10.5 in the SJ and they are a little roomy in the toe area. Same for the cherry lows. Got the unc in a 10 and I’m thinking maybe these in a 10. I really need a 10.25

All of them run the same to me. I own the all in a size 11. I will say that the Concords felt exact which is more than I can remember for past releases. If I get a chance Ill try them all on and see but I recently tried on WL82's and I remember feeling confident that the sz 11 was right in those.

Concords same thing.. I'd be stupid to try a 10.5
dude that would be super helpful. I too own all since the space jams, win like 82's and the reds so if you could let us know how they fit in comparison that would be awesome :smile:

I got a 10.5 in the SJ and they are a little roomy in the toe area. Same for the cherry lows. Got the unc in a 10 and I’m thinking maybe these in a 10. I really need a 10.25
I need a 10.75. Tried on the pure platinum in an 11 they felt and looked huge. Bought a 105. They feel kinda snug but I can deal. I don’t tie my shoes though. I like em loose. I like the mid 2000 casual look still.

849DCFAB-BFDE-487E-81A7-D503E3B08E2E.jpeg

Finally came in today. Was outside working on something when ups pulled up to the house. Happy I was out there when I noticed the swoosh on the box...never change Nike lol.

A few classmates of mine had their 2016 jams stolen off their stoops in NYC. One guy left the box, and delivery box, but took the shoes

Lol black concord....
I know right. Hilarious to name a shoe after its actual colorway. Just stupid. The shoe that released in 2016 was a pe from 1995. Its not the Space Jam. So it only makes sense to call it by its color style. There has never been a true Space Jam release. The 2000 version just used the movie to capitalize no different than the 2016. In 2021 there may be an actual true for the first time ever, a release of a true space jam in tribute to 25 years of the movie coming out.

Last edited:
Over the year, they have never changed in my opinion. Even since 2009 space jams

They all fit the same IMO

Yup same thing I said. 00 and 01 XI's Im a 10.5. All this new crap I'm an 11. And like ny2flbred ny2flbred said.. I need a 10.75 in a lotta stuff :lol: Nike botched up their sizing a long time ago. I remember I used to be a 10.5 in everything except runners and a few SB Dunks.

Nike pouring a swoosh on shipping boxes is trash. Hopefully I can secure through FTL/FA apps.

Back
Top Bottom