Air Jordan 11 Retro "Concord" - December 8, 2018 release - $220 #45

All these pics have me feeling like I have mine on the way too but I don't.

You and me both :lol:
Still pissed I missed the early drop. But I can't beat myself up too bad over it--west coast time zone and a weekday and all. I was barely even settled into my office for the day by the time they were sold out. I don't always start my workday by getting up to speed immediately on sneakers, let alone unannounced early sneaker releases LOL

Still pissed I missed the early drop. But I can't beat myself up too bad over it--west coast time zone and a weekday and all. I was barely even settled into my office for the day by the time they were sold out. I don't always start my workday by getting up to speed immediately on sneakers, let alone unannounced early sneaker releases LOL
Was on lunch at work.. Salty and late lol.

I was dropping off my kid at school and saw the alert come in but I overlooked it because I thought it was one of those alerts that just said that official pics were posted on SNKRS.

Just got my pair in......Not Really feeling the OG Box For $220......A legendary Shoe requires A legendary box.....they dropped the ball on this one......I would of loved a 2016 SJ type box

I’ll take to OG box everytime. It’s is so much better. It’s not even a question. Lol at you and dudes that require a “pretty box” :lol:

why is it necessary? wasnt part of the og or the 2009 release. I'm guessing y'all just like it?

Not trying to be ignorant, just want other people's perspective on it.

That’s where you’re wrong! White line WAS apart of the OG, guy. Who’s man is this? Like I said, you guys who don’t know your shoes or your history are the problem.

Last edited:

Was on lunch at work.. Salty and late lol.

the one day i got into work late and check my text messages late, i'm still super salty, mad at myself :frown:

Ok, I’ll blame it on my glaucoma, high cut IS better.

F773EC47-BB58-4C01-948C-97B34C6EF1B7.jpeg
B58072B0-021E-4504-AA23-7E8B41BD6289.jpeg
B0F725D2-2BEA-4CD8-A668-166FFB206614.jpeg
EBEC02B4-4F9F-4C92-BF99-099A424EFE74.jpeg
the right cut tho, not wl82’s

Yeah you was wild’n the whole time fam. I’m glad you finally came to your senses and can enjoy your pair. Treating glaucoma does have its’ side effects :lol:

That’s where you’re wrong! White line WAS apart of the OG, guy. Who’s man is this? Like I said, you guys who don’t know your shoes or your history are the problem.
Thanks for your perspective. I was curious and thank you for enlightening me with your knowledge. The previous NT memeber who clarified that the PE pair he wore had the white line explained why everyone prefers it. I wasn’t aware of that as I was going based of the OG retail pair from 2000. My knowledge of the space jams was solely based off the OG release. Nothing wrong with that in my humble opinion.

just got my pair, that leather on is soft. shoe is great minus the weird faded glue stain by the 45 on my left shoe.

they did an amazing job on these, make the XI that released last year look like **** TBH
fit the same as last years?

Back
Top Bottom