Air Jordan 11 Retro "Concord" - December 8, 2018 release - $220 #45

IMG_20181122_203605.jpg

23 year anniversary of the Breds so that’s kind of making me think it’ll be those...Never know though since they’ve been doing the alternate old and new thing for several years now...

id like to see a mid version of the white red and white carolina lows
I’d like to see a white and yellow patent leather pair sort of like a lakers colorway. Or a white and N.Y. Knicks blue pair. There are so many color combinations that haven’t been explored yet.

Man those are still dope af. What you going to do with em then? If I were you Id wear the hell out of those. Still too clean.
Honestly they only have maybe 3-4 wears on them. I had 3 pairs gave 1 to my lil cousin sold another pair and kept these. I just know once i get those new joints I’m gonna want to wear those. Not sure if I’m gonna sell these or just leave em in the archive.

Last edited:
Honestly they only have maybe 3-4 wears on them. I had 3 pairs gave 1 to my lil cousin sold another pair and kept these. I just know once i get those new joints I’m gonna want to wear those. Not sure if I’m gonna sell these are just leave em in the archive.
Man U better keep those!!!

Use em as shoes to hoop in

we should be getting og colorways every 5-6 years now atleast the popular colorways

look at the white cement and black crment iv, the infrared vi, etc.

nike finally doing things right

probably will get the 23 concord xi in 2023 or 2024

black red, columbias. and cool greys should be up next
For some reason 2023 never dawned on me.

You know theyre planning something for that. I say release a remastered( built to exact specs or close to it like these 11s) jordan model for each month. 1-12. Thatd be sweet.

Back
Top Bottom