Air Jordan 11 Retro "Concord" - December 8, 2018 release - $220 #45

I really wish I could secure another pair but the Jordan 1s that release December 14th are what I'm trying to secure. I'll have to only save these for special occasions because I don't want to mess them up. Does anyone know what is a great sneaker repellant to use on these.

I'll be stepping out tomorrow with the fam... Be safe everyone and enjoy!!!
Black Friday fit...

20181123_013944.jpg
20181123_013240.jpg
20181123_014122.jpg

What socks are those?

2 more weeks. Even though I know it shouldn't be an issue, I'm going to put in work for these.

1.4 M sounds like a lot but you know folks will double and triple up on these.

I really wish I could secure another pair but the Jordan 1s that release December 14th are what I'm trying to secure. I'll have to only save these for special occasions because I don't want to mess them up. Does anyone know what is a great sneaker repellant to use on these.

which 1s are those?

I feel the same way about those X’s I want other stuff in December but I need these and the X’s so it’ll have to wait

Matchy Matchy? Yall must be sub 25 with this words.

nah sibling.....im old enough for all the adult smoke and matchy matchy is definitely what these OOTD montages is........dont nobody care about your drip for the concords. but aye! show the world what you need to youngin. DRIP ON.

15 more days. Its been a long time since i was so hyped for a release that 15 days cant come soon enough :lol:

Back
Top Bottom