Air Jordan 11 Retro "Concord" - December 8, 2018 release - $220 #45

People care about what they care about. Leave it at that.

this. some people care about the box. some people dont. some people eat meat. some people find it vile. nobodys wrong.

i simply want a 2011 box so i can stack it wit the rest of my 11s. just want errthing to b uniform. not knocking the OG box or what it means to any1. simply for my OCD lol

Hopefully me and my girl can hit at our local Hibbetts, I'd hate to have to drive all the way into Raleigh or Fayetteville to deal with the weekend holiday shoppers.

Just gonna see what the aftermath looks like price-wise and pay the after-market price for a pair that I can view the quality on in pictures

I will drive as far as it takes to finally get these. I didn’t go to hard for them in 2011 because I just bought my house but I will go all in this time around.

For those of y'all who have already been wearing their early release pairs... Are the 18 concords just as comfortable as the 16 Jams, or more or less?

BB3D537E-5977-436D-B4AE-783DFE16CF64.jpeg
Retail plus shipping, fk it

I know we’ve had 2 surprised drops but I hope they do reservations as well

I don't specially care about the box but let's be honest here for a second.
If you buy a grail, even if you actually rock them, it's nice to have a decent OG box to properly store them and place in a higher shelve so that everyone can see it.
I don't mind a bit of banging on the box but if they are crushed... Well, yeah, it will piss me off.

Back
Top Bottom