Air Jordan 11 Retro "Concord" - December 8, 2018 release - $220 #45

Anything is fair game to a thief if the package is right their in front of your doorstep unattended. It doesn’t matter what logo it has on a box.

Why risk that happening to you if the problem persists?

Yeah but nobody is going to steal a box clearly labeled by Amazon, Walmart, or Target because they could be stealing something that isn’t worth the risk, like tampons. Nike isn’t selling tampons.

That’s why media has labeled these package thieves “porch pirates” there’s countless video of amazon, amongst other retailer, packages bein stolen off doorsteps...but sometimes ya package might get “lost” during transit as well...if I know Im not gonna b home, I’ll jus have it held at a fedex/ups store location...

Heat vs Heat
46CDB270-DC7D-4150-A80E-A2E76F5C0BFE.jpeg
what we cookin bruh

Second pair secured. Been getting these jumpman reciepts lately. Just me or they going away with orange paper?

Attachments

• 58EB3EDA-4058-4879-945C-4EA6C0B7A3A2.jpeg
    58EB3EDA-4058-4879-945C-4EA6C0B7A3A2.jpeg
    253.5 KB · Views: 43
so regardless of how fast these move over the weekend, JB is surely going to restock / spread these out through Christmas ... right?
ALOT of xmas shopping goes down all the way to xmas eve. At $220 a pop, you gotta think JB made a TON of these and going to RAKE IT UP (yo gotti voice) all December long.

I'm expecting a flood, which is great for everyone here I'd say. just a hunch. I wouldn't be mad seeing these everywhere for awhile

Damn FNL sending out the dangs early
Can’t login...dang’ed!
Can’t enter the raffle...dang’ed!

I entered but it’s a for sure dang for me
Like someone else mentioned I can’t even hit on GR’s that are sitting

Sorry for the newb question but will in store releases be raffle entries or app entries?
Probably a dumb question in 2018 but just making sure.

Where's Eastbay Ray to make sense of all of this?
he prolly homeless right now

the way they be putting people on hold for hours i doubt they have more than 3 customer reps all of which english is their fourth language

if this ***** tell me eastbay offers online shopping and online tracking one more time....

Sorry for the newb question but will in store releases be raffle entries or app entries?
Probably a dumb question in 2018 but just making sure.

FTL FTA champs odds are will be app reservations
They should be up on the app either sat sun or mon
FNL is app reservations
Go in the FNL app right now and enter

Second pair secured. Been getting these jumpman reciepts lately. Just me or they going away with orange paper?
My first pair from the shock drop came with the orange paper. Now my second pair from the exclusive access came with the jumpman receipt. This one was shipped from Indiana I think.

Back
Top Bottom