Air Jordan 11 Retro "Concord" - December 8, 2018 release - $220 #45

You were in the 7th in ‘97? Why did I think you were like 22 for some reason lol. Your around my age.

:lol: Lmao Thanks! Honestly.. a lot of people think I'm younger than I am. I don't really appear my age and I'm pretty "youthful" The young dudes at my weekend gig say the same thing.

The cool thing about being born in 85 is my age kind of went along with the Jordan drops and the years did something similar with my grade. 5th grade -95, 6th grade 96.. I was 11 for the XI drop, 12 for the XII drop etc.

:lol: Lmao Thanks! Honestly.. a lot of people think I'm younger than I am. I don't really appear my age and I'm pretty "youthful" The young dudes at my weekend gig say the same thing.

The cool thing about being born in 85 is my age kind of went along with the Jordan drops and the years did something similar with my grade. 5th grade -95, 6th grade 96.. I was 11 for the XI drop, 12 for the XII drop etc.
Summer ‘85 baby :pimp:

I would always think that. I had no problem remembering what grade i was in what year. Wouldn’t trade it in at all.

Wore them today to go fill out some local raffles. Most places have 300+ pairs. They said no one has come in for the raffles. And today’s the last day. Easy money..
C74EC9A0-443E-4AFF-B104-E53585AB2C3F.jpeg

I feel the same way, i was born in 84 and lived in the suburbs of Chicago growing up. I literally grew up watching Jordan throughout his career. I too was 11 when the 11s dropped, and so forth.

I’ll be 35 in April and people tell me i look at least 10 years younger than my age, which is a blessing.

I loved the 11s back when they first drop but it wasn’t concords that made me love the shoe, it was the Breds. I begged my mother to cop them for me but because people were getting robbed left and right for them at gunpoint for them, she didn’t cop them for me.

That was Nikc Anderson and the original color was royal, Purple had nothing to do with him, nor did the concord space jam. They were indeed meant for Jordan, to be worn in a movie. Which was filmed before the playoffs happened. Had Jordan stayed retired then Nick Anderson was going to be the guy to wear the flagship. Probably because all eyes were on the Magic and that was the best opportunity to get them on tv. You can look at it as we got the Nick Andersons for the first retro and MJs in 2016
wtf that is such a random player

nick anderson?

My second pair from SNKRS is coming in on Monday. Glad I was able to double up before release date. Might get a third pair on release day.

Where is doing actual in-person raffles?
i think shoe palace, villa, and jimmy jazz still do in store raffle

i know shoe palace for sure

i wish i had a dicks sporting goods that actually sold high end sigs and retros. that would be the easiest place to get them.

i think shoe palace, villa, and jimmy jazz still do in store raffle

i know shoe palace for sure

i wish i had a dicks sporting goods that actually sold high end sigs and retros. that would be the easiest place to get them.

Why would they do them this week though, and not next week? I thought they usually hold the raffles the week of the release date

My second pair from SNKRS is coming in on Monday. Glad I was able to double up before release date. Might get a third pair on release day.
getting more than 2 pairs is way od. unless you plan to wear them everyday for the next 5 years

One pair and I'm good., I did double up on the Black/Reds back in 2012 and still haven't even opened my deadstock pair. Not worth it unless you're wearing them everyday. Just my opinion.
you better double up anyway, you know the chances of a straight pair of these are slim

Back
Top Bottom