Air Jordan 11 Retro "Concord" - December 8, 2018 release - $220 #45

Don't really care for the apparel that JB put out for these. Ended up getting this vintage shirt to go with the Concords and my '95 PE's. :evil:
20181129_181600.jpg
20181129_181722.jpg

he prolly homeless right now

the way they be putting people on hold for hours i doubt they have more than 3 customer reps all of which english is their fourth language

if this ***** tell me eastbay offers online shopping and online tracking one more time....

I wouldn't spend more than 15 minutes trying to get Eastbay to sort it out. I'd have my credit card company deal with it and wouldn't think about it again.

FNL ****in sucks ***!!

Made an account, they said I have one.

Put forgot password and it said email not in the system.

FTL FTA champs odds are will be app reservations
They should be up on the app either sat sun or mon
FNL is app reservations
Go in the FNL app right now and enter

im a platinum ftl member so i get a ten minute head start? how does that benefit if we dont even know when the raffle will start?

im a platinum ftl member so i get a ten minute head start? how does that benefit if we dont even know when the raffle will start?

Nah, you start with 9 mins. You have to check-in for that extra minute. These should hit the footapps on Sunday. FNL already started their app raffle for in-store pick up.

I always liked his videos, he usually has knowledge about the shoe ( even if it's a bit off at times) I respect it though.

Same here, Boo_Radley_ Boo_Radley_ . I always liked how that store looked sat up. I honestly haven't look at his channel, since the Black Concord's dropped, in 2016. Not out of choice, but I actually forgot about his channel.

I wonder what led to the use of Concord in the first place. Has Tinker ever mentioned why Concord of all colors?

Me also. You'd think they would've went with red, for obvious reasons. I'm glad he went with concord purple though... It was something VERY unique and different.

Back
Top Bottom