Air Jordan 11 Retro "Concord" - December 8, 2018 release - $220 #45

Interesting comments and perspectives coming from people of various ages and different parts of the country. I'm in my 40s and when I came up, kids were getting killed and doing time over Fila sneakers (and no I'm not talking about them ugly Grant Hill basketball shoes). I've been through the Lotto, Ellesse, Fila, Diadora, and Jordan phase since 1980s. A view on economy, the state of the world, and sneakers from the eyes of a young kid during the mid '90s is a whole lot different than from cats who were in their 20s and 30s with disposable income and resources then... Just a heads up, there has always been a group of people heavy into sneakers and collecting sneakers prior to Jordans. Good to see the younger kids preserving the culture :smile::wink:

Ha! I'm 40 and I remember all of those shoes. Man where has the time gone. I'm still on the lookout for some of that stuff to comeback!

IMG_0576.PNG

Don't know if anyone has seen this or been discussed (been out of the thread for awhile), but October for these for now.

45 Jams, Black and reds, concords. Only that matter to me. The 72-10s, the materials used were off. Gimmick shoe. Didn't fall for it.
That settles it, putting my win like 96 money on some fresh breds mine are a decent 8/10 still. Double on cords and prom nights.

I swear Im gonna be pissed if the jumpman is not correct on the left shoe. As time passes as more and more colorways have the wrong facing jumpman, I get more nervous and mad that these might have it incorrect, which in turn will make it easy for me to pass on them. I know its money saved, but Id prefer to have this shoe the correct way.

I truly believe it will match the 45 Jam mold and direction. Think the original box will come back as well.

I truly believe it will match the 45 Jam mold and direction. Think the original box will come back as well.

I sure hope so. Other than the Space Jam, the Cool Grey Suede and Jeter received the correct treatment. I dont know why they just didnt leave it alone from that point. Stop screwing things up JB, you had it right in 2016

Concords are my grails...never owned a pair in any shape, form, or fashion...need these as close to the pair i seen this guy named Cory with them on way back in the 7th grade when they ORIGINALLY released and i fell in love at first sight and officially became a jordan 11 fan/air jordan brand fan/and sneakerhead all at once....smh that i still remember that kids name who had them on lol

Concords are my grails...never owned a pair in any shape, form, or fashion...need these as close to the pair i seen this guy named Cory with them on way back in the 7th grade when they ORIGINALLY released and i fell in love at first sight and officially became a jordan 11 fan/air jordan brand fan/and sneakerhead all at once....smh that i still remember that kids name who had them on lol

It was Keith at my school lol ....my first 11s were Columbia’s a few months later.

I was in 4th grade and my buddy Bill had them. I was instantly hooked. I wad always jealous of Bill his pop always got him the new Jordans
Even though it wasn’t the 11s for me . This kid derrick for me I knew in school. when I saw the aqua 8s instantly became a Jordan/Nike fanatic also

I dunno if it's cool or bizarre that y'all be remembering details like that...I barely remember my elementary best friend's last name

I remember being in math class in high school and I was staring at the Air Jordan 5 white/black/fire red 3M tongue color way the first time. Thats when I fell in love with that shoe. That shoe is still my GOAT.

Back
Top Bottom