Air Jordan 11 Retro "Concord" - December 8, 2018 release - $220 #45

Man I can’t wait for these, these are my favorite 11s of all time I still remember the last release and boy I’ll tell you people went savage for these **** got super real hopefully it’s not gonna be the same this year around

92E1AD0A-E245-4C02-8077-F2CEF7D8C963.jpeg

I’ll throw my hat into the OG release convo...White / Black XI’s ~Concords~ were the first pair of shoes I ever had to actively search for...Went to several stores when they started showing up in stores shipments to get my size...This was around Christmas 1995 and caught me off guard because it had literally never happened before (Vegas btw)...

All Stars ~Columbia’s~ sat hard...Picked up my pair sometime around October 1996 for $59.99...

Black / Reds were fairly easy to get but were dried up by the end of Summer ‘96...

So of the three original release pairs only the Columbia’s actually made it to discount racks...Completely unheard of at the time, at least around my way...

I watched that SC that night. Thought that Michael Smith had lows on till very end of the show. Obvious mids, with a reverse Jumpman. Looks like 2011s but they are too icy to be a 2011 release pair. Idk, he may have a JB hook up. He wears Jordans all the time. Always watched the 6 to see what he would wear. I'm not jumping to conclusions, but those def appear to be a 2011 type concord.

How funny would it be that this guy, whose job is to obsess over minute details and statistics, wears fake J's and doesn't realize.

Back
Top Bottom