Air Jordan 11 Retro "Concord" - December 8, 2018 release - $220 #45

1.PNG

383274483726680064.png

Are the shoes reservation at Finishline final? When I read the fine print about their reservations process, it stated that your size isnt guaranteed. Hopefully I am mistaken

Not really sure. It just said my pair was reserved for me at the finishline in my local mall. I sure hope my size is there when I go to get my them.

I keep hearing that there is a crazy amount pairs available but yet why is everywhere doing a raffle ?

I have the feeling that there will be many more L's than expected.

Are we talking about 1 million pairs... WORLDWIDE?

Because if that's the case, in such a desired pair of shoes, it doesn't sound much at all.

How many Asians and Europeans are buying them too?

This is not 2011. In 2018 the sneaker game went global and 1 million pairs is a figure that might quickly be chopped down around the world...

Misleading title but, for those who have a pair or have seen on in person, how bad is the leather on the upper surrounding the heel? Is it worse quality than the 2016 Space Jams?

Won on finish line. I've been out of the game all year. How are the other stores rolling out? I need 2 more pair and then a kids size.

I keep hearing that there is a crazy amount pairs available but yet why is everywhere doing a raffle ?

Sure, there will be plenty of pairs for sale, but demand is also high. Makes sense to guarantee yourself a pair.

A better question is why wouldn’t you do a raffle? :lol:

Edit: misunderstood the question. Carry on lol.

WTF is even the point of giving people an L in the raffles if there's a million + pairs and these are just going to sit. FNL on some BS, the can **** off

Back
Top Bottom