Air Jordan 11 Retro "Concord" - December 8, 2018 release - $220 #45

Sure, there will be plenty of pairs for sale, but demand is also high. Makes sense to guarantee yourself a pair.

A better question is why wouldn’t you do a raffle? :lol:

Edit: misunderstood the question. Carry on lol.
Lol I don’t mind the raffle worst comes to worst I’ll have a pair on hold at FA but I can imagine like 75% of the entries winning

winner on FNL trash app, 1 pear secured
3 more raffles, need 1 mo
Saturday going to be glorious

Took an "L" on FNL. Hope that 10 minute head start is enough for me to secure my pair. lol

Took an L on FNL. Hoping my 10 min head start at FTL pays off

Attachments

• 68CE11E0-90DE-4BC3-A0A4-11785812859E.png
    68CE11E0-90DE-4BC3-A0A4-11785812859E.png
    412.9 KB · Views: 16
Hmm...So when I finally get into the FNL and navigate to my active ticket, there's a countdown timer saying I need to wait 2hrs and 2min to find out. When I refresh I get the splash screen again...lame.

Not really sure. It just said my pair was reserved for me at the finishline in my local mall. I sure hope my size is there when I go to get my them.

I hope you get your pair. They " burned" me last time. But it was before the app process. Get there as soon as they open, but you probably are going to do that anyways..lol

Hmm...So when I finally get into the FNL and navigate to my active ticket, there's a countdown timer saying I need to wait 2hrs and 2min to find out. When I refresh I get the splash screen again...lame.

Keep clicking Close until you can get to your messages. You will have a message that says Raffle Reveal. That will take you to the Peel to Reveal page.

Still cant check mine on fnl but my Wife did n won so I have my pair

Got a notification n everything but still get the dumb busy screen

Will just see if I win again at a better spot b4 the weeks out

Honestly these should be easy if you have 10min footlocker, FA, & champs headstart. I have reserved every pair that I wanted with the app

Back
Top Bottom