Air Jordan 11 Retro "Concord" - December 8, 2018 release - $220 #45

I got so excited when I saw the FNL notification on my phone. Then I realized they played me like everybody else. The more the days go by, the more I regret not doing the toy drive at DLTR

FNL = Dang.
Not concerned.
If Dicks and Nordstrom getting them, than 'nuff said.
Maybe next year, the 11s will also drop at the local Big 5, Shoe City, or WSS as well
Looks like all the millions of times people complained "JB if you just made enough pairs..." has come to fruition.
Good times.

FNL = Dang.
Not concerned.
If Dicks and Nordstrom getting them, than 'nuff said.
Maybe next year, the 11s will also drop at the local Big 5, Shoe City, or WSS as well
Looks like all the millions of times people complained "JB if you just made enough pairs..." has come to fruition.
Good times.
WalMart

Nice, first time trying FNL Reservation! Better than that FTL Headstart BS...too much work for me. Now hope In-Store pickup is just as smooth!

Screenshot_20181203-174215_Finish Line.jpg

Took a W at FNL towson. Only second time trying for anything on the fnl app too. I was expecting a L for sure.

Something gotta be up with this. I reserved as soon as it came up last week. Today at 1 it would not let me in. Kept saying incorrect password/site unavailable. Tried again several more time at work. Four hours later finally get in. "DANG". This was the first time I have done this app stuff. Oh well, not trippin too hard. On to Saturday I guess. Hoping I can get a pair after work.

Man FNL raffle is so quick and straight to the point, I love it, and I love the fact that you find out if u won way before other retailers instead of the waiting game, that day before ish so stupid and will have u scrambling to secure a pair, entered today and won today
40C14D20-2C43-4F5B-B227-CF4FA9C12A36.jpeg

WwNM.gif
Man FNL raffle is so quick and straight to the point, I love it, and I love the fact that you find out if u won way before other retailers instead of the waiting game, that day before ish so stupid and will have u scrambling to secure a pair, entered today and won today
40C14D20-2C43-4F5B-B227-CF4FA9C12A36.jpeg
You entered and won today?

Last edited:
Took a W at FNL towson. Only second time trying for anything on the fnl app too. I was expecting a L for sure.

ayo you from b.more ( i see you mentioned towson)? why baltimore area stores so corny with the sneaker releases..dtlr in mondawmin & columbia malls told me you gotta buy a $10 dolla toy for a toy drive just to get a guarenteed ticket to cop a pair of kicks thats gonna be an extra 230-240after taxes....never heard no sh*t like that in my life in ny stores..

Back
Top Bottom