Air Jordan 11 Retro "Concord" - December 8, 2018 release - $220 #45

Got all my headstarts. One thing I've been noticing for some time now is that the check-in beacons don't work, or at least don't work for me. I usually have to let the FL staff put in the code. And of course they do it in such a way that you don't see the code.

Locked down a single pair of the Concords, which is all I need. My 2011's are still in pretty good condition, and for some reason I tend not to wear my Concords that much. On an 11 related issue, what ever happened to that Jordan 11 x Converse pack thing? It was rumored, and even images of the box have leaked.

I know you've seen other photoshops but I just wanted to do one...hopefully this is true in holiday 2019.

bfdfdvvds.jpg

Did a fat patient cut cool grey pair....

svsfsvsf.jpg

I've always been glad I never made the 2011 Concord XI a priority because they appeared terribly made at that time. And it was way more work to acquire them. I recall seeing people line up for them to release the day before in front of Fox Hills Mall Footaction. They were basically camping out indoors extra early. I knew a Foot Locker manager who told me there were little crowd control issues at his store. I think I saw on the news a mall in Indiana got shut down because fools were going crazy trying to get in Finish Line. Those were the days. I'll laugh at the clowns who put in unnecessary work to get the 2011 Concord XI with inferior and crappy quality.

Hopefully there won't be idiocy or chaos to get these 2018 Concord XI because they seem mass produced. And the apps should eliminate waiting out early.

I liked how it was easy for me to get the 2016 Space Jam at Champs with the app reservation. No line, just had to pick it up by 3:00PM deadline since the pair was in my name.

Got all my headstarts. One thing I've been noticing for some time now is that the check-in beacons don't work, or at least don't work for me. I usually have to let the FL staff put in the code. And of course they do it in such a way that you don't see the code.

I read the directions if the beacon doesn't work. You suppose to get the code from the store associate. I don't think they are allowed to touch people's phones...but on that note, I gave them my phone to enter the code.

I just left my local mall & the beacon didnt work for FTL or Champs. Both stores employees said they didnt have the code. Last week though I called my HOH & they gave me the code for the Pg 2.5 over the phone.

I ask for the code, if no I ask for the manager. Same rule abt giving my phone number when I purchase. Uh McNope but you can scan my VIP card.

Managed to get my second pair off of FNL raffle. Still have 3 app accounts with 10m head starts. This is gonna be a super easy weekend lol. I did strike out on my girls GS size on FNL.

So, a dumb question, but I am going to ask it. I have no finishline, no Champs, and the footlocker is permanently closed, near me. Is my best best going finishline online? Thanks for your help. Congrats to those who won on the raffle.

So, a dumb question, but I am going to ask it. I have no finishline, no Champs, and the footlocker is permanently closed, near me. Is my best best going finishline online? Thanks for your help. Congrats to those who won on the raffle.
Yikes, yeah usually someone will provide a list of links closer to RD.

Are you willing to drive anywhere?

I read the directions if the beacon doesn't work. You suppose to get the code from the store associate. I don't think they are allowed to touch people's phones...but on that note, I gave them my phone to enter the code.
Did you have your Bluetooth on

with a release this massive, why is nike not offering early access via Nike app (not snkrs).... you dont need to hype this shoes. it's sold out even before it's release days.

it's mind boggling.

Back
Top Bottom