Air Jordan 11 Retro "Concord" - December 8, 2018 release - $220 #45

For those confused about the headstart quite simply your countdown clock ends that many minutes sooner than the standard end time.

No need for College paper answers

Concord kicksology.jpg

The GMB era was crazy. I just need one more pair to add to my early pair from SNKRS. Hoping for a reserve so I don’t have to deal with raffles.

There will be several restocks on these I am certain.

If you can holdout then I advise you to do so. Unless you don't mind paying over retail

There will be several restocks on these I am certain.

If you can holdout then I advise you to do so. Unless you don't mind paying over retail

Ppl need to realize this. There will be restocks like every day lol.

Don’t stress if you try for retail you will get it

I been tryin to check my FNL app for the past two days to check my ticket & it wouldn't let me. So I chalked it at about 3pm. So just a lil while ago something told me to check it & in my mind I'm like watch it log right in & it did!! Said my ticket expired I was hurt!! FNL Corny af for that b.s!!!

So, allegedly, this kid that works at Finish Line has a youtube channel and he just caught Unbreakable kicks selling fake Concords.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e_IWwCxpgJ8

In short, Unbreakable made a video recently showing tons of boxes with concords where some had a white sticker in the upper left corner. This kid couldn't understand how Unbreakable had so many pairs of shoes that Finishline didn't even had in stock yet.

He then proceeded to gather some info and a dude sent him an instagram account from a Chinese UA dealer. The Kid pretended to be a partner of Unbreakable and asked for pictures of their shoes and boxes.

Surprise surprise, boxes had the exact same with sticker on the upper left corner.

It sure sounds shady but it wouldn't surprise me if those early resellers actually were the ones being played in the first place by those chinese dealers. SMH.

Anyway, if we were counting 1+ Millions of legit pairs, let's imagine how many fakes are being dealt right now! Everyone will get concords... But we can't vouch for the legitimacy of them all!

Back
Top Bottom