Air Jordan 11 Retro "Concord" - December 8, 2018 release - $220 #45

when you buy as many shoes as me and others on this board it aint no thang

two shoes in a month and thats 300 right there. lebron 16 and sunsets both shoes i wanted and both under retail.

way better than giving money to fat lazy slobs who resell shoes because they cant get a real job. i aint helping pay no al bundy looking slackers bills

no offense to resellers

If you're making legitmate purchases and happen to meet the threshold then sure no problem. I'm talking about the people who specifically go purchase gear to bring eligibility to their account.

I’m only quoting this so I can bring it back up Saturday afternoon when all pairs dried up
tenor.gif

I have yet to hear back from Nike about the incorrect size they sent me for the drop in the 27th smh now to hustle my size 9 now smh now I have a size 10 that I can’t do nothing with
you shoulda been sold that pair b

you would have made back your money to cop your right size

Only plan on getting 2 pairs maybe 3 but not 4 but maybe 4 but 2 for sure
Thursday and Friday is when this thread is really gonna be popping
FYI there will probably be tons of codes posted tomorrow for those will still need to check in

I have one pair now. Entered SNS and END raffles. 3 total if I win both of those. 7 min head start on the foot apps.

3 is my max. But I don’t mind if I get 4.

What shoes are you wearing to pick up your Concords? In St. Louis seems like everyone flexes on release day

This. Jordan's are dead, coveted jordans gr all sitting for a few years now. BC3, all 13's, gr 11's & 11 lows and a whole mess of others. Looks at the numbers, look at the trends. These gr concords will sit. Get out of panic mode.
I agree but bc3 flew don't remember them sitting. Sitting is you can walk in store and grab your size on mon or tue. I just need 1 pr so don't matter if they sit or it's 2011 I'm good either way

In a couple of years or so it will be $250 MSRP for 11's with the way they hike the price up every couple years...I got a $10 FTL reward coupon hopefully I hit there and they let me use it to cushion the blow.

So, allegedly, this kid that works at Finish Line has a youtube channel and he just caught Unbreakable kicks selling fake Concords.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e_IWwCxpgJ8
In short, Unbreakable made a video recently showing tons of boxes with concords where some had a white sticker in the upper left corner. This kid couldn't understand how Unbreakable had so many pairs of shoes that Finishline didn't even had in stock yet.

He then proceeded to gather some info and a dude sent him an instagram account from a Chinese UA dealer. The Kid pretended to be a partner of Unbreakable and asked for pictures of their shoes and boxes.

Surprise surprise, boxes had the exact same with sticker on the upper left corner.

It sure sounds shady but it wouldn't surprise me if those early resellers actually were the ones being played in the first place by those chinese dealers. SMH.

Anyway, if we were counting 1+ Millions of legit pairs, let's imagine how many fakes are being dealt right now! Everyone will get concords... But we can't vouch for the legitimacy of them all!

:lol:

I literally started laughing when i went into a thought trance watching this video. Dammndee just wanted this dude off of youtube but he's about to straight up go to jail. LOL

Started that video but turned it off after like a minute..I have a hard time watching some of these "Sneaker Youtubers". Outside of a few (Bulltrc,Eddie Winn, Mike Rich) they seem so corny to me. Once I saw that huge pile of Concords I knew something wasn't quite right but I'm not out here pocket watching fool to care enough to research.

Back
Top Bottom