Air Jordan 11 Retro "Concord" - December 8, 2018 release - $220 #45

Can't please people either way

....NT cried for YEARS "please, Nike, give us Nike Air on the shoes again like the OGs and how it was intended to be. I'll pay $300, I don't care, I just want Nike Air back...."

They gave it to the public....with an increased price tag...

NT cried "make the PL cut higher like the ogs on the XI"

They gave it to the public, now they complain it's too high...

It never fails man

Shame shame...
Ima go on a limb and say most people want the og mold.
You even quoted “like the og” in your post. There is an og on the previous page with obvious pl cut differences.

Jb knows dam well the og cut is someplace in between, but they go ahead and raise it highier on purpose. If I ask for more ketchup cause you gave a pin drop of ketchup, that didn’t mean drown my hamburger w/ it. Just add it to where it’s supposed to be.

Never mind the “remastered” program that included the nike air but eventually dropped the lifted quality and kept the price tag.

For all the slick stuff nike/jb pulls with the consumer if people want the original mold, how it should be, while still paying outta the *** for lowered quality. By all means let them complain. It’s warrented.

^ People always complain while voluntarily giving away their money...The best way to have your complaints heard as a consumer is to NOT buy, it's really that simple. Not sure where you were going with most of your response though.

They raised the patent a little higher because the OG PL would crease really bad in certain areas. They still look great...............But yes, someone will always be unsatisfied no matter what.

^ People always complain while voluntarily giving away their money...The best way to have your complaints heard as a consumer is to NOT buy, it's really that simple. Not sure where you were going with most of your response though.
My post seems straight forward. What’s not to understand?

Telling consumers who spend lots of money with a brand to not complain when the product isn’t perfect. Pretty sure you would have an issue with people(adidas)who don’t buy at all flooding the thread with complaining also.

Added to that, the same complaints you don’t wanna hear has gotten change in the past. So why stop?

My post seems straight forward. What’s not to understand?

Telling consumers who spend lots of money with a brand to not complain when the product isn’t perfect. Pretty sure you would have an issue with people(adidas)who don’t buy at all flooding the thread with complaining also.

Added to that, the same complaints you don’t wanna hear has gotten change in the past. So why stop?

I'm not saying they can't complain. They can say what they want and spent what they want, but I don't think it's very smart to keep giving upwards of $245 and having high hopes of a high quality mass produced shoe. At this point it's just silly to expect that, but since Nike reads this board, they know there are certain people who will still be suckered into buying for various reasons, so it doesn't matter how well made the shoe is.

You really should stop being "pretty sure I would have an issue with people who don't buy at all flooding the thread with complaining". This sounds nonsensical, don't "assume" what I think and actually read what I post. People can complain about whatever they want and I have a right to agree or disagree...that's generally how a message board functions.

As far as you mentioning the "like the og"....when I was talking about that, those were complaints/suggestions/wants from JB threads past where NTers were begging for OG branding...I didn't make that up, I was remembering what I was reading in threads past. Not sure if you were around NT during those times, but it was a long time complaint, and because it went on long enough and Nike reads this board, they did it, but it also came with price increases.

Just look at this beautiful on foot shot........Look at that thick patent leather.

CANT WAIT TO FINALLY GET THE OG LOOK BACK
7812379C-8D16-466E-B5E4-6DD7CD19EA28.jpeg

Other than the shade of purple, 2011s are perfect to me. And since the only purple visible is that tiny jumpman on the tongue I will likely skip these. I prefer the wider tongue on the 2011 pair. Of all the 11s I own (2009-2017), the 2011 concords are the best from a comfort and QC standpoint as well.

I'm not saying they can't complain. They can say what they want and spent what they want, but I don't think it's very smart to keep giving upwards of $245 and having high hopes of a high quality mass produced shoe. At this point it's just silly to expect that, but since Nike reads this board, they know there are certain people who will still be suckered into buying for various reasons, so it doesn't matter how well made the shoe is.

You really should stop being "pretty sure I would have an issue with people who don't buy at all flooding the thread with complaining". This sounds nonsensical, don't "assume" what I think and actually read what I post. People can complain about whatever they want and I have a right to agree or disagree...that's generally how a message board functions.

As far as you mentioning the "like the og"....when I was talking about that, those were complaints/suggestions/wants from JB threads past where NTers were begging for OG branding...I didn't make that up, I was remembering what I was reading in threads past. Not sure if you were around NT during those times, but it was a long time complaint, and because it went on long enough and Nike reads this board, they did it, but it also came with price increases.
Point taken.

I can take issue with the high pl cut but not to the point were I completely dislike the shoe.

That being said I should be able to buy the shoes and still talk about the small issue I have a w/ it and how it should be corrected next time, without criticism imo

For my part, i prefere the 2011. I regret to give it to someone. I still have the Box and it is hard.
It was just a better dream than the space jam 2016.
IMG_2681.jpg

IMG_2684.jpg

IMG_0650.jpg

IMG_1553.jpg

Attachments

• air jordan 019.jpg
    air jordan 019.jpg
    111.2 KB · Views: 7
Last edited:
I was 11 in 95 and this was the shoe that made me the sneaker addict I am today. There is not a chance in hell I will ever want a low/lower patent cut on a Jordan XI.

Every mid since SJs are perfect. Keep it coming. (And I always say Legend Blues are the only "low cut" rendition that for some reason came out decent)

2011 cut looks better to me

That high patent cut on thew 11s doesnt look all that good

Even looking at OG pics I dont think the cut was THAT high, I could be wrong

Edit: looking at pics im learning the cut on every pair from OG's were different

Last edited:
The PL cut on the OGs was high across the board :smh:. Some of you guys must don’t like the OGs then. JB finally got something right yet people find a way to not like it. I understand everyone has an opinion and their own taste but damn. I’m sorry y’all fell in love with butchered, low PL cut 11s all these years. I really am. To each his own I guess.

Last edited:
I want these extremely bad. School I got my BA at colors were purple and black. I know the purple is barely visible but just knowing it’s there makes all the difference to me.

I want these extremely bad. School I got my BA at colors were purple and black. I know the purple is barely visible but just knowing it’s there makes all the difference to me.

At what school did they not teach you to just say "my alma mater" :lol:

The PL cut on the OGs was high across the board :smh:. Some of you guys must don’t like the OGs then. JB finally got something right yet people find a way to not like it. I understand everyone has an opinion and their own taste but damn. I’m sorry y’all fell in love with butchered, low PL cut 11s all these years. I really am. To each his own I guess.
Oddly enough I don’t mind the cut. It’s the uppers that look shrunken.

Proly doesn’t show as much on foot but in pics it’s the first thing to jump out at me.

Was that Kerry Kittles up there??

Nah, he wore #30 for Villanova

Strange to see so much love for 2011 Concords. I'm not a fan, but everyone has a different point of reference for comparison, but it's all relative. I wish we could get the PL thickness from the og's, but I know that's never coming back. The white line isn't an indicator of thick PL, they just figured out how to put a white line on thinner PL lol.

Back
Top Bottom