Air Jordan 11 Retro "Concord" - December 8, 2018 release - $220 #45

what time is the best for the least biggest line on release day?

im thinking people get there early?

I would say NT’s have a significant better odds at securing releases right? I think it’s really gunna be the casual sneaker shopper with the hardest time getting these. And even then I think it will be quite a few leftovers from people who hit multiples to go around. Only way this release goes bad IMO is if the resellers for some odd reasons comes out which I don’t see happening.

man, Westland still alive? I thought that mall was on its last leg like a decade ago
Oh it’s big dead, but I’ve hit a few key releases there since I moved out this way, the FTL & Champs can be pretty clutch at times, plus it beats having to go to Fairlane, Twelve Oaks or Somerset.

I declined my reserve for 34th st footlocker 11.5 hope someone eats. If someone needs an 11.5 I still got kith and footaction pm me

I hope sitting on SNKRS a half hour before the drop will be good enough for me to get these. If I strike out I'm gonna be angry with myself due to my own laziness. :lol:

I hope sitting on SNKRS a half hour before the drop will be good enough for me to get these. If I strike out I'm gonna be angry with myself due to my own laziness. :lol:

You just don't want them that badly dude.
You could literally have secured them by now with the same amount of work that you will put in tomorrow.
When i go into "SNKRS or bust" mode i't because i am not THAT worried if i take the L.

3 dubs 10 min head start all around. 1 for me, 1 for my brother in law, and 1 friend who just had his 1st kid. All different sizes to boot. Light work

I can understand not being able to resell, but an oop is just looking out right, is that against NT rules?

Yes it’s against the rules to oop in this thread and any thread outside the buy/sell forum.
We don’t want the threads to turn into a open market place that’s what the buy/sell forum is for.

Back
Top Bottom