B62E74D2-306F-4083-AE5C-A7E00280D1ED.png
Hit on ftl app

2/2 FTL 10 min
2/2 Champs 7 min
0/2 FTA 7 min
0/1 Hibbett
0/1 FNL
1 SNS

Only confirmed one on foot app. Hopefully I don’t win any of the other raffles I entered online lol

What happens if your FTL reserve goes through and I don't pick up?
The conspiracy theorists will say it will hurt you on your next reserve, but in reality it shouldn't. Ppl have lives & sh*t happens. So your pair will just go to the ppl waiting for the non pickups @ 3pm.

Oh it’s big dead, but I’ve hit a few key releases there since I moved out this way, the FTL & Champs can be pretty clutch at times, plus it beats having to go to Fairlane, Twelve Oaks or Somerset.
I hit at Westland right across the street from my place, I’m so glad I don’t have to deal with the rest of those malls. Fairlane be on BS every time I go there, it’s always something, & the worst attitudes & service.

I never hit at Westland, I did get the 2000 Concords back then though. That mall wasn’t even crowded on Black Friday. Pretty sad honestly

Got my 2 pairs and I’m set. :pimp:

FNL earlier this week and FTL today w/ 10 mins. Easy scoop as they’re both in the same mall. In and out in 15 minutes. :pimp:

what time is the best for the least biggest line on release day?

im thinking people get there early?
My experience is early isn't bad. Since folks know they got until 3, they come later. I'll be there early because I have things to do that day.
personally, earlier the better...crowd starts to form closer to 3 when people wait around for unclaimed pairs. no tellin what kinda boo-boos are gonna show up.

Anybody's champs still messed up? I checked in had 10 m and then tonight saying no reservations and no vip.. reinstalled the app and signed out and nothing

Sivas finna come out to 244. You might want to chill you probably get a better deal. Feels like there will be plenty to go around.

You just don't want them that badly dude.
You could literally have secured them by now with the same amount of work that you will put in tomorrow.
When i go into "SNKRS or bust" mode i't because i am not THAT worried if i take the L.
Fair point. I mean I really do want these but I don't want them badly enough to leave my house for them. I believe I'll be fine on SNKRS. Mark my words I'll be one of the people posting a got em screenshot in here tomorrow.

ppl say there's a lot of these but there's also a high demand...I wonder how its going play out in the AM.

1/1 SNKRS early release
2/2 FTA 10mins
2/2 FTL 10mins
1/2 Champs 7min

Back
Top Bottom