Air Jordan 11 Retro "Concord" - December 8, 2018 release - $220 #45

I'm glad we are all eating.

These will be available but doubt they hang around or dare I say sit....lol

Fighting the urge to go out for my boys bday..

if I do I’ll probably end up going straight to the mall from the party like I did last year for them red 11s.

I was in the mall faded buying kicks lol
yeah that was a wild night. you still had on your stained shakespeare blouse tied to the side and your purple leather pants with the fishnet butt cheeks standing in line

Pair number 2 secured. I’m convinced they made 2 million pairs f*** 1 million.

19B77A2E-EE13-45F3-830C-15BDBCA82B72.png

So has anyone in the past took an L on all the raffles but was still able to cop in the stores? What did you do to make sure you copped a pair in the stores? I just missed out on all the apps. But I definitely gotta make sure I cop a pair of these!

This process is frustrating but I’m thankful for it. I won 2 raffles. Last time these Concords dropped me and friends waited in the mall parking lot from 12am to 3am then we snuck in the mall and hid in the back hallway from 3am to 9am when the mall opened and STILL had to wait an hour at Finishline to get a pair.

My mall shut down the employee back hallway jig after the cool greys. Had to make the sprint from the food court entrance to the store when they opened. Third in line. Security couldn’t keep the peace so they ended up doing the Turbo Man raffle.

Didn't win on Sheikh ... no notification or nothing. Would have liked to get with out tax but I'll be going to FNL on my lunch break.

Curious, anyone Know if FTL / FA / Champs still do Military Discount? Or if 11s are excluded on that too lol

Just reserved my 2nd pair at Niketown NYC. I’m good now. First time years I’m actually walking into a store to get a pair.

Dang this thread keeps jumping so many pages that my notifications can't keep up. :lol: I can only imagine how it'll be in the morning.

So has anyone in the past took an L on all the raffles but was still able to cop in the stores? What did you do to make sure you copped a pair in the stores? I just missed out on all the apps. But I definitely gotta make sure I cop a pair of these!
Most stores will have a line for the non-claimed pairs. Usually they “release” them at 3pm, but I’ve seen other stores release them earlier. I went to my FTL to double up (around 2pm) on the BC3 when they came out.

I remember waiting from 1pm til midnight. U werent allowed to leave the line. Folks were getting pizzas delivered and tryna sneak off to use the restroom. Couple kids got caught i just smoked a whole lot and slept most the time. Crazy thing is when they started to hand out pairs one teenage girl pissed herself....didnt even budge stayed in line and got her kicks. At that point is when i realized i was too old for this ****

Most stores will have a line for the non-claimed pairs. Usually they “release” them at 3pm, but I’ve seen other stores release them earlier. I went to my FTL to double up (around 2pm) on the BC3 when they came out.

I thought the "Reserve period" to pick up was from 8am to 10am and then after that its first come first serve. Do they still do it like that? This is actually the first time I didn't win a raffle so I'm not sure what to do.

Back
Top Bottom