Air Jordan 11 Retro "Concord" - December 8, 2018 release - $220 #45

What’s up everyone. Sorta new here, though I used to post here many years ago under a different alias.

I secured two pairs of Concords, one through FTL app other in Champs app both with a 7min head start. Really glad to see these retrod proper. I still remember my senior year in 96’, me and all my friends were rockin out to PACs “All Eyez On Me” album in our walkmans in class....with Concords on our feet. Good times.

Those who have them half size down or TTS? The last 11s I bought (Legends blues) were TTS and I think I should’ve went down half a size.

What’s up everyone. Sorta new here, though I used to post here many years ago under a different alias.

I secured two pairs of Concords, one through FTL app other in Champs app both with a 7min head start. Really glad to see these retrod proper. I still remember my senior year in 96’, me and all my friends were rockin out to PACs “All Eyez On Me” album in our walkmans in class....with Concords on our feet. Good times.
cool story i had da yellow sony

I hit with a 7m start on FTL. Only had 120 spent so no vip nada. I did get waitlisted tho on a sz 9.5

I missed on FTL and Champs but got promoted from waitlist on FTA. I think 7 mins is tough and I also think it depends on the stores you choose. I only picked one store for each because I don't have the time to drive too far and the stores I picked in a mall known for sneaker shops.

Got wait listed on the FTL app went to go check later after a couple of hours, then got a message that I failed to confirm my reservation. Not sure what happened their but I think I got picked up for the WL but didn’t confirm

I live in bf Idaho though so that could explain why reserving was so easy even with just a 7 min head start. But, there is a decent amount of sneaker heads here in Boise.

Picked up my pair at titan cause its december 8 in the Philippines, Merry Christmas everyone!!!!!!

IMG_20181208_113743_103.jpg

Welcome back, uncle! Did you guys ever see Pac perform live?

Back
Top Bottom