Air Jordan 11 Retro "Concord" - December 8, 2018 release - $220 #45

Funny I'm picking these Concords up in Concord, Ca. Fitting. :rofl:

Gonna sleep till 10 tomorrow, me and the misses finna hop in the brand new Camry, head over to FNL. Whip out that reserve ticket and boom, out the doh to In-and-out Burger. One pair thats it. They will be worn heavy, just like back in the day when I copped the SJ in 2001.

And then you won't see me until the bred 4 thread. Hope yall get yours. Peace my dudes.

I know I'm just some random person online but trust me when I say this. Their is no where near a million pairs of these. Not even half. The space jam million pair is a hoax also. Guess I gotta explain why I say this so I will. I've been going to hornets games for many years now and gotten to know some higher up people there who sell season passes....jordan brand makes alot of exclusive hornets gear in the fan shop so they have people who actually are in house everyday...well a guy I know up there who works for the big share holders has personally told me when I asked about this million pair rumor and he laughed and said it's not even half that. Take it for what it's worth. ppl like dj folk may hear info but the info I'm spreading is from a guy who literally sees MJ face to face almost twice a week.
i know im just some guy online but ive been on niketalk for over 40 years and im willing to put my reputation on it that they made over 5 million pairs. maybe even close to 10 million. im explain why i say this. ive been going to the dusty beaver bar in good ol walla walla washington for a bout ten years now. a guy that frequents the bar ive gotten to know him hes a higher up at hostess so he knows all the new snacks before they hit the street. i asked him is it true nike made a million pairs and he laughed and said its 5 times that amount. maybe even ten. take it for what its worth which is probably nothing but people like dj hefty hal and mr thickbottoms may hear info but the info im spreading is from a guy who literally sees MJ’s gardener face to face almost everyday.

I finally hit on Footlocker app. Tomorrow at 6:55am, I will discreetly roll over so my wife doesn’t see me and try to get my second pair on the SNKRS app. If I double up, I will ask for forgiveness if she beats me home to the second pair delivery. If I get home first, I’ll shove the box into the room with my other shoes and she’ll never know. Good luck to all the sneaky dads tomorrow.

This is gospel. :lol:

I put the bug in my wife’s ear a week ago when I was shipping out some pairs I sold. Told her I’m getting ready for this release so she could see some pairs going out before more come in. Let her know I already had 1 pair on lock at FNL, but I was gonna try for more to “sell”. That way when I come home tomorrow with 2 pairs she won’t look at me crazy.

I’ll just throw them in the closet and never sell them. :smh: :smh: :pimp:

Can't wait till tomorrow! Hyped!

Attachments

• IMG_20181207_231437.jpg
    IMG_20181207_231437.jpg
    241.4 KB · Views: 31
Hope this doesn’t happen to anyone wirh their orders from snkrs. But I feel there will be. Since Nike pulled this crap, my future orders no matter the value I’ll have it held a hub for personal pick up.

Bruh I laughed at 40 years :lol:

Damn glad I get to pick my 2 pairs up from my local mall. First time picking up shoes there since the 2010 cool grays 11s.

Head on swivel no matter the neighborhood.

If you purchase from Sivas, will there be a customs fee? I'm assuming so since they'll be over $200 USD. If not, I'm gonna pull the trigger now to secure at least one pair.

i know im just some guy online but ive been on niketalk for over 40 years and im willing to put my reputation on it that they made over 5 million pairs. maybe even close to 10 million. im explain why i say this. ive been going to the dusty beaver bar in good ol walla walla washington for a bout ten years now. a guy that frequents the bar ive gotten to know him hes a higher up at hostess so he knows all the new snacks before they hit the street. i asked him is it true nike made a million pairs and he laughed and said its 5 times that amount. maybe even ten. take it for what its worth which is probably nothing but people like dj hefty hal and mr thickbottoms may hear info but the info im spreading is from a guy who literally sees MJ’s gardener face to face almost everyday.

Lmaooooo Dj HH and Thickbottoms!

Hope this doesn’t happen to anyone wirh their orders from snkrs. But I feel there will be. Since Nike pulled this crap, my future orders no matter the value I’ll have it held a hub for personal pick up.

it doesnt matter if you personally pick it up they most commonly get stolen from the warehouse by the workers who handle the package

i think a few years back nike merchandise was banned on the fedex workfloor bevause workers would steal **** and not get caught by wearing it out

it doesnt matter if you personally pick it up they most commonly get stolen from the warehouse by the workers who handle the package

i think a few years back nike merchandise was banned on the fedex workfloor bevause workers would steal **** and not get caught by wearing it out

Of coirse there’s a chance of getting your package stolen at the hub. But by keeping it there then it obviously lessens the chance. Nothing is certain but if it betters the odds that something you ordered gets to you then by all means that’s the option to go with.

Taipei - everyone that showed up at the store today got at least 1 pair of the size they wanted.

Plenty left so the raffle was a complete waste of time, should have just let everyone walk in and buy as many as they wanted.

Attachments

• DE0BB950-40B0-4A0F-B3CD-098B8E7932EB.jpeg
    DE0BB950-40B0-4A0F-B3CD-098B8E7932EB.jpeg
    285.5 KB · Views: 53
  • A7488557-39A0-467C-B2C0-6A6CDF6E16E3.jpeg
    A7488557-39A0-467C-B2C0-6A6CDF6E16E3.jpeg
    281.6 KB · Views: 59
Bought 2 pairs in Taipei today - every single person that lined up for the "raffle" was picked and everyone got at least 1 pair in their size. Huge volume and all of this commotion is just a waste of everyones' time.

Hows sizing on these? I usually wear 8.5 and my win like 82s feel like they've got a tiny bit of room. I've heard from some that these are snug though

Back
Top Bottom