Air Jordan 11 Retro "Concord" - December 8, 2018 release - $220 #45

What’s up everyone. Sorta new here, though I used to post here many years ago under a different alias.

I secured two pairs of Concords, one through FTL app other in Champs app both with a 7min head start. Really glad to see these retrod proper. I still remember my senior year in 96’, me and all my friends were rockin out to PACs “All Eyez On Me” album in our walkmans in class....with Concords on our feet. Good times.

Senior year? 96'?! Damn :lol: :lol:

OG doe :smokin

I finally hit on Footlocker app. Tomorrow at 6:55am, I will discreetly roll over so my wife doesn’t see me and try to get my second pair on the SNKRS app. If I double up, I will ask for forgiveness if she beats me home to the second pair delivery. If I get home first, I’ll shove the box into the room with my other shoes and she’ll never know. Good luck to all the sneaky dads tomorrow.
This man is scared for his life & he’s still gonna try his woman, y’all catching *** whippings for Christmas :lol:

Hope this doesn’t happen to anyone wirh their orders from snkrs. But I feel there will be. Since Nike pulled this crap, my future orders no matter the value I’ll have it held a hub for personal pick up.

They still havent learned from the first drop a few weeks back? Mine got lost/stolen and I just got a refund. No discount.

Screenshot_20181208-080254.png

UK NDC

No problem getting one.

said before and i'll say it again... def. got rid of my '11s this week in anticipation for these. got a pair on lock. must have with the high PL cut.

I love how this went full circle - 7 years ago Nikes worst period in company history began with the retro of the XI and now regular consumers can get a more superior version at greater ease. The only thing JB needs to fix now is to release the AJ1 properly in OG colors - the royal blues, shadows and storm blues were a good start but there are a lot more that got butchered releases.

I love how this went full circle - 7 years ago Nikes worst period in company history began with the retro of the XI and now regular consumers can get a more superior version at greater ease. The only thing JB needs to fix now is to release the AJ1 properly in OG colors - the royal blues, shadows and storm blues were a good start but there are a lot more that got butchered releases.

Only thing? Nah, Nike's biggest problem is a lack of quality control.

Only thing? Nah, Nike's biggest problem is a lack of quality control.
That's true but Nike has never been a "quality control" company ever, that's mostly nostalgia. Nike used better materials back in the day and they are slowly cathing up but poorly built sneakers and wonky shapes etc. are always to be expected in mass produced sneakers.

Honestly dropping $230 isn’t that bad considering if you struck out in 2011 $300 was a cheap resale price.

Honestly dropping $230 isn’t that bad considering if you struck out in 2011 $300 was a cheap resale price.
People always like to point out that resellers were always around, which is true. But the low production numbers on the 2011 Concords and the marketing back then basically created modern reselling - resellers weren't just limited to reselling just collabs, Bapes, Supreme etc. but retro sneakers in general.
I'm glad that **** has mostly faded away and hypebeasts became more self-aware today and mostly stick to collabs and specifically hypebeast brands

Lol at worst. Somehow you've designated that period the company's worst period because you had a difficult time obtaining Jordans.

Lol at worst. Somehow you've designated that period the company's worst period because you had a difficult time obtaining Jordans.
I think most people would agree with me - you got subpar shoes with lower production numbers. That's not only with Jordan Brand but with Nike globally. Just look at how the Air Max 1 was handled back then - available but ****ty.

Back
Top Bottom