Air Jordan 11 Retro "Concord" - December 8, 2018 release - $220 #45

Just hoping that fnl doesn’t over tender and cancel. Had it done with me before that’s why I usually make fnl my last resort

ended up getting two pairs of 10.5 (me) and 10 (friend).

going back to the standard ritual of comparing both pairs then returning the most flawed pair.
We all know these got pretty poor quality control with such a mass production.

For reference people were already tryna lineup outside foot stores for unclaimed pairs when I picked up mine at 10:30. Employees told them they had to leave. But them pairs won’t be around long at least not common sizes.

The fact that I struck out on the EASIEST RELEASE OF THE DAMN YEAR due to my card company rejecting my snkrs and ftl transaction is the most infuriating thing ever. I've bought quite a few shoes using this card so I don't see why nothing went through. I want to snap my phone and card in half honestly.

Finishline

Was able to scoop a sz 14 on finishline just now. They charged my PayPal, but didn't get a confirmation email from them. FNL is my absolute last resort usually because they always end up charging me multiple times and usually I don't get the kicks. We'll see!!

Was able to scoop a sz 14 on finishline just now. They charged my PayPal, but didn't get a confirmation email from them. FNL is my absolute last resort usually because they always end up charging me multiple times and usually I don't get the kicks. We'll see!!

I hope you get it. From my experience fnl has issues when u pay with PayPal. I used a cc and got my email in mins

Back
Top Bottom