Air Jordan 11 Retro "Concord" - December 8, 2018 release - $220 #45

Hibbett says I placed an order but under my purchase history there isn't anything there. I guess my order went through since I got an email. I also got through on Finish Line. I will be cancelling probably these 2 orders...

sounds like my local champs (which is about 30 miles away) still has them at 11:30

not sure about FTL in the same mall...I think they disconnect their phone on release days

didn't even consider the FNL that is several miles away cause they never get anything decent...they sold out when I called

FTL just sent me an email :nerd: :nerd:

FINALLY!
giphy (4).gif

Order history updated too :smokin

Dudes with no VIP accounts and no idea how to cop are just walking into dead malls and trying sizes on...seen 8, 8.5, and 9 going when I picked up my size 13. The manager was telling guys not to walk around or crease the shoes if they weren't buying.

sounds like my local champs (which is about 30 miles away) still has them at 11:30

not sure about FTL in the same mall...I think they disconnect their phone on release days

didn't even consider the FNL that is several miles away cause they never get anything decent...they sold out when I called

So I should go to Champs?

How was it out there? And whats the word on unclaimed pairs, if you asked?

Think Imma head there...FTA, Jordan and Champs all within a mile. Called the Nike store and they don't have my size.
nobodys app would open, but they had sheets with everyones name and size on it. workers did ok shuffling people in and out. some people showed up without reservations and workers would just tell them to come back at 3, saying they’ll likely have sizes left. that was at 10am tho...still 5 hours left of pickups and who knows how big the crowd is gonna be closer to 3.

nobodys app would open, but they had sheets with everyones name and size on it. workers did ok shuffling people in and out. some people showed up without reservations and workers would just tell them to come back at 3, saying they’ll likely have sizes left. that was at 10am tho...still 5 hours left of pickups and who knows how big the crowd is gonna be closer to 3.
Yeah, I think I'm on the 3 p.m. roll call list. Just need to figure out where to go. My size is a 12.5...no way regular stores in malls got that size.

Thanks for the info.

Where'd you park, btw?

Just copped 3rd pair from Nike UK...

STOP SLEEPING ON OVERSEAS SITES!!!

Most sites still have FSRs!!!!

Back
Top Bottom