Air Jordan 11 Retro "Concord" - December 8, 2018 release - $220 #45

Go ahead and be the Sneakerhead who doesn’t like the ORIGINAL packaging for the shoe. Do you lol

They’re not all that much more sturdy. I’ve had those boxes rip on me too. My ‘09 space jam box is basically obliterated, torn up and barely holds the shoes at this point.

Same with my cool greys box from ‘10. Fell right apart thruout the years smh. Had to get rid of those & the shoes because im pretty sure they going to get another release correctly soon.

I don’t do resale but I have quick access thru a friend to blank shipping boxes lol. I could hypothetically buy infinite pairs and ship em all thru StockX with little to no effort involved. Also have a ton of sneaker spots in my area. So I wouldn’t assume people reselling are jumping through hoops to cop

I noticed that the toe box on my FTL pair has like a bump in it. My FA pair is the sleek toe box .. weird.

My Nike pair has a scratch on the toe box smh.. guess I’ll be keeping the FTL and FA pair. I always get good pairs from FA.. Nike’s pairs are always garbage.
The little insert doesn't go all the way to the tip of the toe box so that causes the bump I think.

Y’all. These shoes are so uncomfortable it’s not even funny. Now I remember why I sold my 72-10s and passed on space jams. Maybe my foot is just used to the boost now; thank goodness for those zebras. Oh well I’ll still keep them, but will only wear them when I know I won’t be doing a lot of walking

MOOD ALL DAY TODAY
B0929188-528B-4E60-BEC3-C57D38AB5429.gif

When all your cousins hit you up like "yoooo, wassup cuz, boy you been my favorite cousin since way back in the day....can you get your hands on them concords doe"
Love to see this, put on for the fam!
DISCLAIMER: NONE OF THESE ARE FOR SALE!! NOT FLEXIN.
20181208_154832.jpg

Y’all. These shoes are so uncomfortable it’s not even funny. Now I remember why I sold my 72-10s and passed on space jams. Maybe my foot is just used to the boost now; thank goodness for those zebras. Oh well I’ll still keep them, but will only wear them when I know I won’t be doing a lot of walking

It's unrealistic to expect a shoe with Nike Air tech from the 90s to be on the level of comfort with Boost

Your mind is playing tricks on you if you think boost is anymore comfortable than heel+forefoot Nike air after you put ~30k steps on that pair of boost...boost is a gimmick, an actual “gimmick,” because it bottoms out so quickly. Great at first, but it’s deceiving

Your mind is playing tricks on you if you think boost is anymore comfortable than heel+forefoot Nike air after you put ~30k steps on that pair of boost...boost is a gimmick, an actual “gimmick,” because it bottoms out so quickly. Great at first, but it’s deceiving

Don’t wanna turn this into a boost thread lol but you’re right. I have pairs of Inikis that are not comfortable any more. But any of the ultraboost or Yeezy boost (v2) I can wear them for days and still get that same comfort

Two different patent leather cuts on mine smh.. it’s not even close lol.. I was hype for these but will be returning

Back
Top Bottom