Air Jordan 11 Retro "Concord" - December 8, 2018 release - $220 #45

Finally home, scooped my pair from FTA. They're nice. Will not post pics of mine. No need, everyone else will have it covered. I will however, go back and read the thread from what happened from this morning until now for entertainment purposes only :lol:.

Walked right into footaction north riverside no reservation, no hookup, no nothing, and came up... They were giving pairs away... The guy said they got flooded and people not even picking up they pairs.....

Was out for the double up, hit on FNL, struck out on all foot apps. I needed the very allusive 12.5 and SNKRS is the best bet for that. Jump on at 10AM... strike out :frown: Jump back in line for a 13. Meanwhile I figure I’ll jump on some of the footsites to see what’s up. Can’t even load a screen on FTL :smh:Randomly choose Eastbay and get to the concords. Go for a 13, out of stock. 12.5??? Straight to cart :pimp: hit a processing wall but get through :wow: I go back to SNKRS and got through for another 13, today was a good day :nthat:

Today was a Good Day!!!
upload_2018-12-8_16-20-48.png

This picture is so ironic. This was my first cop since the Space Jams. Too, I still have my Steels from October 2013 DS.

If you ordered from Nike you may wanna hold your package at the ups store. Remember that box wit the logo will be sitting on your porch until you get home lol

Do footlocker managers have any influence on who wins the app raffles? I was chatting with the manager when I picked up my concords and he said he’ll make sure I win the frozen yeezys next week. I didn’t think managers still had power to influence raffles since they moved to the app.

Back
Top Bottom