Air Jordan 11 Retro "Concord" - December 8, 2018 release - $220 #45

They’re great on court.

363C300F-8265-4404-AC20-6F8A388A78D1.jpeg
Nice game ball too :pimp:

no way i'd EVER hoop in these! these are NOT basketball shoes regardless of how they LOOK. yall need to remember that. at this point, it's a LIFESTYLE shoe, not a PERFORMANCE shoe. let's remember this. that said, yea it might look cool or feel nostalgic or something, but why would i ever hoop in these? they aren't built for on court and u gone mess up your brand new shiny kicks u just dropped 250 on. what sense does it make??

no way i'd EVER hoop in these! these are NOT basketball shoes regardless of how they LOOK. yall need to remember that. at this point, it's a LIFESTYLE shoe, not a PERFORMANCE shoe. let's remember this. that said, yea it might look cool or feel nostalgic or something, but why would i ever hoop in these? they aren't built for on court and u gone mess up your brand new shiny kicks u just dropped 250 on. what sense does it make??
Nah...these are indeed basketball shoes.

These are performance basketball shoes but ..... from 1996

They are bball kicks my dude, I think I understand what you're saying, how there is better tech in bball shoes nowadays

But all in all, they are basketball shoes, NBA players are STILL wearing these on court

I'm just gonna snacks in da backs tho plus you know this

Um ok.

jordanconcords.jpg

bc jb always gotta ruin some sh*t! this shoe woulda been perfect/flawless had they simply stitched the 45, but nnooooo. they gotta give us aome cut corners sh*t that they know will peel off after a few wears. sh*t is bad, b... :stoneface:

One hunnid!

Easiest cop ever. Two sz 14 for me. F reselling.

Attachments

• 86042B05-054D-4E0B-AFFB-DF6762BE9C57.jpeg
    86042B05-054D-4E0B-AFFB-DF6762BE9C57.jpeg
    288.4 KB · Views: 34
Dude has me blocked for some reason

i never even tweeted to him

maybe i laughed at something somebody said to him

f em lol
I can't stand him. He indeed probably blocked you because of that. That's how petty he is. He hates anyone that disagrees with him...even if it's a civilized conversation

I’m pure trash on the court. I always wear beat up sneakers when my friends invite me to ball up with them, as to not deceive anyone into thinking that I’m a good ball player. If I were good though, I’d definitely break out my freshest kicks on the court.

yeah, these were made for ball in 1996!! sorry to inform yall that it's almost 2019 and there has been nothing added or updated about this shoe. in fact it's likely safe to say things have been taken away. i stand firmly behind my statement. if i'm SERIOUS about hoop kicks, these are definitely not gonna be on my top ten list. can we all agree on that? damn, dudes act like they totally lost. obviously they are "basketball" shoes. but they are for looks/aesthetics, NOT performance. can we all agree on that? damn. dudes slow af in here, i swear... :sick:

u can do w/e in your pair, but these RETROS are lifestyle, not meant for on court performance. who here doesn't know this..? :nerd:

I really can't believe some people think these will resell like the 6-7 years ago.

Or that people struvk out. I saw people on Twitter who said they couldn't get any and gave up.
With people doubling/tripling/quadrupling up joe can U not be suprised people mar missing out. Especially if U live in a small town

My senior year I was working at Taco Bell and spending my whole check on Jordans:lol:

Long story short I went to a varisity away game with the concord 11 retros of 2001 and the newly released Jordan 16s bred.

I started the game off with the Jordan 16s and was sliding all over the place to the point to where I switch to the retro 11s. They were better than the 16s but still didn’t make me feel secure when making fast moves because support and stability wasn’t there. I think I got crossed over like 7 times in 20 mins. Needless to say I lost my spot in the rotation and only played a couple of minutes for the remaining of the season:lol:

I gotcha dude. Yes the tech is outdated but I'm sure the vast majority of guys in this thread are not world class athletes. I think these will suffice for those who casually participate in pick up games. To be honest... let's not act like we won't see a professional or collegiate athlete in these here and there throughout the season.

u can do w/e in your pair, but these RETROS are lifestyle, not meant for on court performance. who here doesn't know this..? :nerd:
Who said this? It’s not like they stripped the shoe of its original technology that was made for the court. It is the same shoe but in 2018 you have wide array of better options both comfort and performance wise compared to 1996 when this was probably the best basketball shoe you could buy

Back
Top Bottom