Air Jordan 11 Retro "Concord" - December 8, 2018 release - $220 #45

Or maybe they gave us what people are always complaining about. People beg for everything OG, JB gives us OG, and people still complain :smh:

Can’t please everyone I guess

It's not OG. OG's were screen printed and it was more durable. This is just pressed on.

I’d also love to know the age of the people who are complaining about this shoe in any way. Being 34 myself, I know damn well nothing is perfect. If you’re picky enough, anyone can find a flaw with anything in this world.

Older than you. I can accept minor flaws, but make sure the number doesn't peel off like the OG. It's not hard for them to do. We'll see how long this 45 lasts. Hopefully it will.

So upon further review wearing these pretty much all day yesterday I have to say they actually are ok comfort wise. They aren’t vapormax or boost by any means but workable. I went to the bar got numerous compliments but I was the only one with them on which was surprising. Even had an older couple asking about them. In comparison I really only had one or two rare people ask about my off whites when I wore them so I feel that’s why this shoe is transcendent. It’s the actually design of the shoe that catches eyes old and new. Just my two cents.

What’s next.....mannnnn leather isn’t supposed to bend like that???

AE365429-6575-4559-9575-E7A4AF6B9549.jpeg

Midsole is nippley on one of pair. I won't be keeping them. Mall was pretty crazy today. People with Concord boxes all over the place. Lots of lines just to pick up reservations. Finishline and Footaction were very organized in the process to pick up. Great to see the reservation process work so well. I saw crowds of people waiting for unclaimed pairs. There was another crowd waiting around Shiekh and I overheard a guy say he was waiting since 5am. Congrats to everyone who got what they needed.

I think almost all of my 11s had those nipples.

Ball shoes now ARE better but the the percentage of how much isn’t that far off despite what people want to believe.

With that said foams are and always were pure trash on the court :lol:

And yes I wore them back in HS to play pick up wearing jeans, no shirt, and b-ball shorts under the jeans :lol:

Foams maybe trash FOR YOU on court but I love balling in them (indoors only) great support and cusioning and conform and soften the more you play in them.

The Morris twins seem to likem to different strokes I guess

Most people here are lucky that todays shoes are ready to ball in straight out the box back in the 90s n b4 u had to break in shoes b4 they felt good.

So, I hate to tread into the nit-pick arena with these shoes, but the 2000 release was always what I measured 11's against, for better or for worse. Today, my 2018's arrived and I've found what bothers me as I compare them. Apologies if this has been discussed, but the height and angle of the top of the heel collar seem so much more pronounced and raises up in the back on the newer releases. Pic below for comparison, but if this specific area was identical, these would be a 10/10 for me.

IMG_5933.jpg

IMG_5934.jpg

So, I hate to tread into the nit-pick arena with these shoes, but the 2000 release was always what I measured 11's against, for better or for worse. Today, my 2018's arrived and I've found what bothers me as I compare them. Apologies if this has been discussed, but the height and angle of the top of the heel collar seem so much more pronounced and raises up in the back on the newer releases. Pic below for comparison, but if this specific area was identical, these would be a 10/10 for me.

IMG_5933.jpg

IMG_5934.jpg

This is something that I have noticed. Another thing I’ve noticed that with wearing them this because a lot less noticeable. For me these are 9.9/10 in regards to how 11s should be.

IMG_5933.jpg

IMG_5934.jpg
return them

Back
Top Bottom