Air Jordan 11 Retro "Concord" - December 8, 2018 release - $220 #45

Asked the Footaction cashier if I could use a Gold Club rewards (expecting her to say no) and she said "no, not on quickstrickes".

It's fine if you don't wanna accept coupons on these but give me a valid reason you're not accepting them, don't lie to me like I'm dumb.

The employees dont know jack lol they act like they in the know

We be knowing more than them and we're not even in the stores

Asked the Footaction cashier if I could use a Gold Club rewards (expecting her to say no) and she said "no, not on quickstrickes".

It's fine if you don't wanna accept coupons on these but give me a valid reason you're not accepting them, don't lie to me like I'm dumb.

A QS we've known about for 15 months :lol:

She just gave the wrong answer. They don't do discounts on XI's.

The employees dont know jack lol they act like they in the know

We be knowing more than them and we're not even in the stores
I buy 80-90% of my shoes online and don't mind waiting for them to ship, but sometimes I like the satisfaction of getting them in store on release day. However, it's annoying dealing with the poor customer service sometimes.

She just gave the wrong answer. They don't do discounts on XI's.
Lol nah, she's just not knowledgeable. I picked up my shoes around 15 min before the deadline so it wasn't like I was the first one to ask and get rejected. Learn what a quick strike is before using the term, or just give me a valid reason. It could be as simple as what you said: no discounts on XIs.

Yea customer service is horrible.. I was told on the phone first come first serve, only to get to the mall at 10am to find out it was a raffle.. still got my pair later in the day but mad annoying..

BB2BDB69-4226-474C-92ED-285FD72A96D8.jpeg

C27A184D-F804-4A5C-AE95-1C62EFF744D6.jpeg

Quick unds

I just received my Snkrs order from yesterday, I was not expecting these so fast. Last notification said they would arrive by 12/14. Never got a shipment for anything on a Sunday before. The DHL guy just rung my doorbell with concords in hand!

I want the following to drop next year

PLAYOFF 8’s (with the red pull tab on the back like the OG pair.)
Bred, Cherrywood and Ginger 16’s
Cherry 12’s
Fire Red 5’s with “Nike Air” branding
Carmine 6’s with “Nike Air” branding
All the OG 17’s with the briefcase included LOL

They probably won’t release any of these but oh well. I’m allowed to dream right?
Add Cardinal 7s.

Guess I was lucky. The white leather on my pairs is more than acceptable. Far better than the leather on 2011 era pairs. Reminds me of the leather used on last most recent white cement 4s. It’s good. At least on my pairs it is.

Ohhhh I see now. You are not too smart. Out of all the shoes to resell your profit margin is gonna be hella low on these. You reselling sesames too? :lol:
Hahaaaa, no I cooked. I had preorders. Nice try tho. I wouldn’t waste my time, to answer your sesame question.

Its also hard to find data on on drops, anything before like the year 2000, because not everything was documented like it is now with the internet. Shoes didn't even have set release dates back then. No one lined up for kicks, no one stocked DS pairs, you just went to the store and got your pair to rock.

Agree with it being tough to find info on old drops, but to say there were no release dates and nobody lined up before 2000 is completely incorrect. In fact, the OG XI kinda started this mess with the lines in 96. Part of the reason we now have Saturday drops is because kids were skipping school to get XI's and XII's. I know Jordans had release dates at least as early as the OG VI, but I can't speak to anything before that.

Back
Top Bottom