Air Jordan 11 Retro "Concord" - December 8, 2018 release - $220 #45

Not sure if it’s been brought up but anyone notice a difference in the black tissue paper? My NDC pair from the 1st shock drop is completely black while the two pairs I picked up from champs and FTL are damn near see through

Lol nah, she's just not knowledgeable. I picked up my shoes around 15 min before the deadline so it wasn't like I was the first one to ask and get rejected. Learn what a quick strike is before using the term, or just give me a valid reason. It could be as simple as what you said: no discounts on XIs.

It Is That Simple Tho My Dude...... Sounds Like Chick Made An Honest Mistake And You're All Up In Arms Over It For No Reason....

No Discount On XI's And Yeezy's

One Could Play Devils Advocate And Say A Sneakerhead Such As Yourself Should Know Of Such Rule And Should've Never Expected To Get The Disco In The First Place (It Was Mentioned Here On Several Occasions)......

Just Sayin'

my spot use to have the up coming releases by the register in this glass case so we had to go in there to see what was coming out

there was always people waiting outside the mall tho waiting for the doors to open

i use to have my mom sneak in the side doors with me sometimes back in the day :lol:

Not surprised you know what's up haha. I'd bet money you remember having to beg the manager to let you see the Nike catalogs too.

He never sent me a pair

Coward :smh:
The easy tells from the pairs he had is the ankle cut, along with the spacing between the ball of the Jumpman to the liner. Legits have wider space. The Jumpman on his are slightly angled. While Legits are more straight. The super grainy pl is also and easy sign.

The easy tells from the pairs he had is the ankle cut, along with the spacing between the ball of the Jumpman to the liner. Legits have wider space. The Jumpman on his are slightly angled. While Legits are more straight. The super grainy pl is also and easy sign.

He basically had WL 82/96 cuts in the concord colorway. In addition to the stuff you mentioned

I don’t u derstand people who get caught up in the differences from box to box if u bought them from a repped spot what does it matter?

You’re right, as long as you cop from a certified retailer it shouldn’t be an issue. It’s just a topic of discussion because there are differences depending on what factory the shoe was produced in.

Homie with the size 14 got done super dirty on his box though I’d be tight about that one :lol:

Sold all my extra pairs to fam and friends for close to retail, got this 11.5 left, I'd keep for a double up but I'm an 11

Back
Top Bottom