Air Jordan 11 Retro "Concord" - December 8, 2018 release - $220 #45

Here come all the “my order still says processing, am i good?” Posts lol in all seriousness though, We need more releases like this. Nike definitely did it right!

Hey guys! Anyone from here have experiences with Sivas? My order is “complete” but I’ve yet to receive a shipping info. I should be good, right?

Thanks!

(The anxiety is killing me! :lol:)
I ordered Sail 1’s from them a year or so ago, they actually shipped pretty fast. I honestly can’t remember getting shipping info. I just remember they were on my doorstep from overseas in about 4 days.

Here come all the “my order still says processing, am i good?” Posts lol in all seriousness though, We need more releases like this. Nike definitely did it right!

If nike do a restock, them they will capture more customers and sales for future releases. Anyone who wanted a pair will be even happier.

I think there are a lot of 30+ and 40+ people on here that don’t actively purchase sneakers much anymore and got knocked off the wagon with this release but couldn’t figure out modern techniques, etc. It’s the only reason I can think of because this release was arguably the easiest AJ 11 release I’ve seen since the 2014 Legend Blues.

I'm 38 & this was the first time I ever tried using an app. I just always did the in store raffles. Tried on SNKRS first & it kept telling me my password was wrong. So I tried Eastbay & no dice. Luckily my gf got thru on Eastbay & got me a pair. Supposed to arrive on Friday.

Im off work and would probably ride to the mall just cuz except in Nc we happen to have 15 inches of snow and only the main roads are clear.:rofl:

anybody here clean up on fcfs or unclaimed pairs?

That's how my nephew got his (unclaimed) at San Tan Mall in Gilbert, AZ. Said people were riled up cuz they came in after the 3pm deadline for the app winners. One lady that came in late said she wasn't leaving until she got her pair she won off the app & security had to remove her. They gave him a ticket at noon when he went in & made him wait in line for 3 hours.

Got lucky on the FNL restock. I was guna pass since i was really feel'n and copped the blackout 33s but they just don't fit my feet right and will probly send back to NDC. Happy to grab a pair on restock

Call their customer service to see if they can correct it over the phone. As long as the shipping address is correct then you should be good.

CS said if I received a email confirmation, I'm good. Plus they cant change it now

BDB4-E87-A-CE69-43-F4-82-A9-CA04-A4-E37855.jpg

Will post closeup later

Back
Top Bottom