Air Jordan 11 Retro "Concord" - December 8, 2018 release - $220 #45

Didn't realize that you can find stores that still have stock on the FTA app. I clicked on the 9.5 and there are three stores in the Houston area that have 9.5 in stock.

damn fta stock gone
i was able to get in before they were gone
hopefully i get the pair
they already took the money out

Finally tried on my personal pair last night. These fit kinda tight, definitely tighter than Jams and WL96.
Hows the fit for you guys? I tried on an 11.5 too and they were definitely too big, maybe I got a pair on the small side

I ordered 2 with two different emails from Footaction and changed my address just a little bit but used same card.. I only got 1 email conformation lol.. do that mean I only got 1??
I got charged for both though.

Finally tried on my personal pair last night. These fit kinda tight, definitely tighter than Jams and WL96.
Hows the fit for you guys? I tried on an 11.5 too and they were definitely too big, maybe I got a pair on the small side
Mine fit tts. Very similar to the legend blues. I wasn’t able to get the space jams so I can’t compare.

I ordered 2 with two different emails from Footaction and changed my address just a little bit but used same card.. I only got 1 email conformation lol.. do that mean I only got 1??
I got charged for both though.
u used the same email for both or nah

These actually fit TTS for me compare to the previous 11s that were release.. now regretting getting a half size down on my extra pair lol

Preloaded a gift card on Ndc so I could use it on these J's. When I went to check out, it wasnt there but there was no way I was gonna try and enter one in and get passed up.

I call to try and switch payment from cc to gift card but they wouldnt do it. They gave me some garbage that it is a order security issue.

The price holding steady on StockX. Do yall think the price will drop once pairs are received ? Im trying to cop another pair but below retail

Back
Top Bottom