Air Jordan 11 Retro "Concord" - December 8, 2018 release - $220 #45

they dont even look at the pic when picking up, they usually just try to match the name on the reservation

45C995DB-07C2-4D7E-A485-84F5CDF6842D.gif

Got a 9
Appreciate it but yeah to small...I really need a 10.5 but think imma wait for a restock...I guess 290 shipped ain't to bad on stock x, but I know they're some pairs out there to be had.... No store near me has them in. Anybody know anywhere I can phone order them?

i agree with everything ur saying
but nobody said they were upset though
just how on release day
they get all high and mighty
they act like bouncers at the club
with the guest list :lol:

at 1 of the FTLs i frequent, on release days where app reserves are in play, there is a big buff FTL employee literally standing by the door ALL day with a clipboard of names. sometimes when i pick up, i feel like hes going to tell me "sorry youre not on the list" like i forgot to reserve my VIP table, or "sorry we're at full capacity" :lol:

Reactions: ARK
yea i agree with u. most of these employees attitudes suck, even when youre asking them to do something thats legit and part of their job. most of the time they dont even know what theyre doing lol. im glad it worked out for u tho.

i suspect that if these were a non popular release and they knew your pair would sit if they didnt let u pick up, they mightve used discretion and hooked u up. but since these were jordan 11 concords, they knew for a fact that your pair would fly out the door once 3PM hit so they wasnt that pressed about doing u that favor. they gonna get that sale regardless lol

Thanks. That is true. Hope everyone got their pair!

at 1 of the FTLs i frequent, on release days where app reserves are in play, there is a big buff FTL employee literally standing by the door ALL day with a clipboard of names. sometimes when i pick up, i feel like hes going to tell me "sorry youre not on the list" like i forgot to reserve my VIP table, or "sorry we're at full capacity" :lol:

"Can't let you in wearing sneakers"

"But .... you're a FootLocker."

"Oh, right."

:lol: Just a scenario I played out in my head, reading your post.

Last edited:
Hibett's sent me the shipped email this morning. I hope someone that really needed those size 13s as a personal pair or gift got my reservation pair from FNL that I let go. I don't mind hitting the stores that's how I catch a lot of deals but when u work 3rd shift 12 hour days, sometimes that body don't cooperate with the mind lol.

I haven't even tried on any of my pairs yet. Probably will tonight. Still just savoring having them. All I need now is that fourth pair, but I'm going to just sit back and see where the prices end up after the holidays. Hell, right now they are selling from anywhere between $30-$60 over CA retail + tax. I don't see those prices rising after a month goes by and everyone who wanted them, has them. I don't see a single reason for anyone who didn't get a pair yet to be remotely concerned about it.

How do you think these rank amongst the top 5 1s
I’d say

Concords 1.
Then
2. Bred 1s
3 Chicago’s
4 bred toes
5 top 3 1s

Not a fan of 3s. Jams overhyped, bred 11 just looks too futuristic to me and less like a ball shoe. I think if the top 3 1s and bred toes were og shoes people would go nuts after them. I dislike the design on the tongue for Jordan 4s, that’s why I left out the bred 4. I stress too much about that stuff lol. 2015 military 4s, golden pack 7s, and bred 4s, space jam 9 and baron 9s are honourable mentions

I know nobody will agree but that’s my top 5 jays of all time.

FOR PEOPLE STILL LOOKING FOR A PAIR:

If you're near a footstore (FootLocker, Foot Action, etc.), go in and look. Hopefully your size will be there. If not, ask them to check inventory in local stores for you. A lot of times they can locate and order for you, then you can pick up in a few days once it comes in. Since they get credit for the sale (I think), they're usually happy to do so.

Have to wait 2 weeks after the release date to order a shoe.

****in NDC still hasn’t updated my tracking info so I still don’t know when to expect these joints :angry:

chat with them or call and ask

my tracking # wasn't working either and i checked on all shipping website (ups, fedex, usps and dhl) but once i chatted to them they managed to link mine to dhl international website where the tracking works

How do you think these rank amongst the top 5 1s
I’d say

Concords 1.
Then
2. Bred 1s
3 Chicago’s
4 bred toes
5 top 3 1s

Not a fan of 3s. Jams overhyped, bred 11 just looks too futuristic to me and less like a ball shoe. I think if the top 3 1s and bred toes were og shoes people would go nuts after them. I dislike the design on the tongue for Jordan 4s, that’s why I left out the bred 4. I stress too much about that stuff lol. 2015 military 4s, golden pack 7s, and bred 4s, space jam 9 and baron 9s are honourable mentions

I know nobody will agree but that’s my top 5 jays of all time.

im legit confused by your post. you talk about 1s then 11s.

concord 1s?
011817_01.jpg

Just out of curiosity since I was in Death Valley on Saturday with literally zero cell or internet access all day: How long did these last on SNKRS? Was it an easy score for the first hour or two, or were they gone in 20 min, with people having issues carting and checking out?

Anyone else having this issue? DTLR wants me to call to confirm my order, but when I call - they never pick up (just hangs up after a while).

Anyone else having this issue? DTLR wants me to call to confirm my order, but when I call - they never pick up (just hangs up after a while).

Did you use credit card?
You gotta use PayPal for dtlr/villa
For some reason when you use credit card they make you call in to confirm the purchase and you gotta give them billing and shipping address
They must get a lot of credit card fraud

My Nike pair is out for delivery.

So excited to have this shoe in-hand. I flipped my pair back in 2011 (broke college student, couldn't resist), so happy to have easily secured a pair this time around.

Did you use credit card?
You gotta use PayPal for dtlr/villa
For some reason when you use credit card they make you call in to confirm the purchase and you gotta give them billing and shipping address
They must get a lot of credit card fraud

Yep used CC... and the crazy part is, THEY WON'T PICK UP THE PHONE.. Just a generic message then it hangs up.

Back
Top Bottom