Air Jordan 11 Retro "Concord" - December 8, 2018 release - $220 #45

Only thing I dislike about this release is the fragile box. Other than that, I like how Nike handled the release and let everyone eat. Or are the hypebeasts coming in and gonna say these things are bricks or that concords are ruined now that everyone has a pair

Went to FA to try to pick up my wife's pair since she couldn't go with me to the mall. I had per passport in hand but they wouldn't let me pick up. Customer service sucked there at Santa Anita mall. Kept passing me on to another employee and attitude was just horrible. Went to FTL to pick up my reserved pair and I asked if he can get me a pair for my wife also. Said no at first but looked at his list and was able to sell me a pair without having to wait until 3pm. Just glad I was able to get one for whole family.

The bad customer service from some of these employees is downright baffling. Glad you were able to get what you needed, though.

should have tried to facetime her while in store
they do be doing extra though on release days
acting all high and mighty
when a week ago when it was a slow day
they was begging u to buy some shoe cleaner and socks

if youre not the person that won, theyre most likely not gonna let u pick up. any1 coulda told u that beforehand.

its the rule and has always been the rule. it even says u gotta bring ID and it gotta match. id imagine if that employee got caught giving away reserved kicks to somebody who is not the person on the list and not even the same sex, theyd get fired. they not doing anything extra. theyre playing by the rules and keeping their job.

otherwise, we'd have resellers with 5+ IDs/passports picking up pairs for their "fam" who couldnt make it

customers' ignorance/ customer's unfortunate circumstances are not their fault. c'mon now.

if youre not the person that won, theyre most likely not gonna let u pick up. any1 coulda told u that beforehand.

its the rule and has always been the rule. it even says u gotta bring ID and it gotta match. id imagine if that employee got caught giving away reserved kicks to somebody who is not the person on the list and not even the same sex, theyd get fired. they not doing anything extra. theyre playing by the rules and keeping their job.

customers' ignorance/ customer's unfortunate circumstances are not their fault. c'mon now.
not always true
and they make exceptions
when they want to

Finally tried on my personal pair last night. These fit kinda tight, definitely tighter than Jams and WL96.
Hows the fit for you guys? I tried on an 11.5 too and they were definitely too big, maybe I got a pair on the small side

my pair comes in a couple days. I ordered a half sz down because my space jams and 72-10 are a little bigger. kinda nervous now

not always true
and they make exceptions
when they want to

98% of the time, youre not gonna be allowed to pick up if youre not the person on the list. if u get lucky and are allowed, thats totally awesome. but those times u get denied, u cant get upset at the employee. thats all im sayin.

FOR PEOPLE STILL LOOKING FOR A PAIR:

If you're near a footstore (FootLocker, Foot Action, etc.), go in and look. Hopefully your size will be there. If not, ask them to check inventory in local stores for you. A lot of times they can locate and order for you, then you can pick up in a few days once it comes in. Since they get credit for the sale (I think), they're usually happy to do so.

otherwise, we'd have resellers with 5+ IDs/passports picking up pairs for their "fam" who couldnt make it

You're right. I knew the rules walking in but I was fine up until they started passing around to another employee after next. Then the women there were just laughing so I got heated. Just expected better customer service. Glad FTL was able to help me out. Just the professionalism at FTL made it that much better. Guy was polite and calm.

nawghtyhare nawghtyhare
Champs still has some sizes. I see a size 9. I just Carted and checked out with another size 11.
Go thru app.
Capture+_2018-12-10-10-34-31.png
Capture+_2018-12-10-10-34-19.png

98% of the time, youre not gonna be allowed to pick up if youre not the person on the list. if u get lucky and are allowed, thats totally awesome. but those times u get denied, u cant get upset at the employee. thats all im sayin.
i agree with everything ur saying
but nobody said they were upset though
just how on release day
they get all high and mighty
they act like bouncers at the club
with the guest list :lol:

You're right. I knew the rules walking in but I was fine up until they started passing around to another employee after next. Then the women there were just laughing so I got heated. Just expected better customer service. Glad FTL was able to help me out. Just the professionalism at FTL made it that much better. Guy was polite and calm.

yea i agree with u. most of these employees attitudes suck, even when youre asking them to do something thats legit and part of their job. most of the time they dont even know what theyre doing lol. im glad it worked out for u tho.

i suspect that if these were a non popular release and they knew your pair would sit if they didnt let u pick up, they mightve used discretion and hooked u up. but since these were jordan 11 concords, they knew for a fact that your pair would fly out the door once 3PM hit so they wasnt that pressed about doing u that favor. they gonna get that sale regardless lol

whenever i hit a raffle and cant pick up, i'd always ask my cousin to pick up for me and give him my expired ID. never had an issue. then again he somewhat look like me lol

As someone said you can check the stock on the foot apps, then call a store and see if they'll do a phone order.

Back
Top Bottom