Air Jordan 11 Retro "Concord" - December 8, 2018 release - $220 #45

I hope the 2019 Breds come in the pull out box with the colored plastic XI cover inside. Not a fan of the boxes this year, a special shoe like an OG 11 deserves a better box.

You mean it deserves the original box? Oh wait...

C245258E-C5EA-41BE-8769-D4E3317415B6.jpeg Where’s the guy that was calling the letter from Nike in the mail fake?
:nerd: :nerd:

Anyone get a shipping confirmation from SNKRS.

I paid for overnight shipping and nothing. Soo if they ain’t there by Wednesday imma email them to see if they can refund it because Wednesday is basically ground for me

Lol you just proved my point tho the jumpman doesn’t look all pixelated and the paper doesn’t look like it was photocopied 50 times like the ones I was saying look suspect like this one. You can’t tell me these don’t look sus.

023FC8F6-7356-44EA-87BC-6274515F3636.jpeg

C0EDCE91-39AC-4D79-96C6-ED78E229CC13.jpeg

that dude who posted that pixelated jumpman on his invoice literally unboxed his pair from NDC tho. so how can his pair be sus? u saying UPS opened the box, took his real pair out and had a pair of fakes in the same exact size laying around to replace his real pair and then magically sealed the nike tape back up? because nike does use unique packing tape and im sure the dude would have noticed if the seal on that tape was tampered with/broken. lets b real my guy.

bro, u didnt even know those type of receipts are an actual thing. many members had to chime in and post theirs for u to even know the existed. u admitted it yourself. u said u were going to contact nike chat and see what they say about those papers. did u ever even do that????????????

u literally went from not knowing that there are genuine reciepts like that to now being an expert on what they should look like etc all in less than a week lol

not every printout is going to be perfect. expecially if there are over 2 mill pairs of these altogether and theyre printing a ton of those generic papers. ive gotten a few of the traditional orange nike invoice/reciepts with jacked up printing before. im talking about 1 line of text right over another line of text.

Anyone get a shipping confirmation from SNKRS.

I paid for overnight shipping and nothing. Soo if they ain’t there by Wednesday imma email them to see if they can refund it because Wednesday is basically ground for me
I received shipping confirmation on Saturday late night. Woke up on Sunday to a tracking number and status shows it will arrive to me in Cali tomorrow.

Yall know dang well if they use special boxes or “og” boxes nike will milk the heck outta that charging jusssst a little more.
I personally don’t understand the box stuff. I buy shoes not boxes. Concords coulda came in an XL Eggo box for all i care.

Its a box, a box. The shoe is what matters. Let JB bring back the original box. The price of these do not have anything to do with the box. If you want the slide out that bad, ebay is a click away. JB is trying to recreate the original hype that started all this. No hate there. I get it. Quit *****in about the box. If a cheap version of a box from 95-96 gets that much of your attention, then shoes are not your thing.

Back
Top Bottom