Air Jordan 11 Retro "Concord" - December 8, 2018 release - $220 #45

If you’re on a mission to end the OG box .. OG’s aren’t for you. :lol: That’s like giving us OG 1’s in the boring *** generic black dry box with the gold JM.

Nah. I hope with all my heart they give us either this same box or the 12 box for next years posisble Playoffs. That shoe is what made me the sneaker head I am today.

Lol you just proved my point tho the jumpman doesn’t look all pixelated and the paper doesn’t look like it was photocopied 50 times like the ones I was saying look suspect like this one. You can’t tell me these don’t look sus.

You said anyone who received that paper was getting fakes which you were wrong despite multiple people saying they received them with their NDC order.

And how's that reply from Nike going LOL

The get money boyz are waaay played out. Them idiots probably dont know this release even happened.

Anyone get a shipping confirmation from SNKRS.

I paid for overnight shipping and nothing. Soo if they ain’t there by Wednesday imma email them to see if they can refund it because Wednesday is basically ground for me
Did you order on Saturday? I got my confirmation and tracking the same day. The shoes were delivered today and I did the free shipping and I live on the west coast. I would definetly ask for a refund.

Its a box, a box. The shoe is what matters. Let JB bring back the original box. The price of these do not have anything to do with the box. If you want the slide out that bad, ebay is a click away. JB is trying to recreate the original hype that started all this. No hate there. I get it. Quit *****in about the box. If a cheap version of a box from 95-96 gets that much of your attention, then shoes are not your thing.

Put the shoes in a brown paper bag and I'm in.

if the box looks exactly like this with the Nike swoosh and all... :wow:

nike-air-jordan-11-og-blk-tru-red-wht_1_461a623761262616463682ab2b55d5ee.jpg
That would be perfect. Not expecting it though. Back then we tossed the box in the trash. Didnt give two effs about it. It was about wearing the shoes. Not trying to gain value in resell.

Its a box, a box. The shoe is what matters. Let JB bring back the original box. The price of these do not have anything to do with the box. If you want the slide out that bad, ebay is a click away. JB is trying to recreate the original hype that started all this. No hate there. I get it. Quit *****in about the box. If a cheap version of a box from 95-96 gets that much of your attention, then shoes are not your thing.

Slide out box ****ed me over!!! That dumbass hole smh...pulled out the space jams today and one shoe was yellowed around the heel where the hole in the box is :angry::angry::angry:

3D66ED22-A67D-4831-A8CD-3AC9727ABB8E.jpeg

The guy on the phone said "we are not allowed to say" when I pressed him on what private company he was talking about. He said he had zero info about the driver, GPS where the package was signed off for delivery, or anything because of the private company hand-off, which makes no sense. They're still responsible for delivery, so if they handed it off to someone else, they should know that ish.

I hope you're right that they handed it off to USPS today then they deliver tomorrow. But I think that would be strange considering some folks had a Sunday delivery in Los Angeles for these also via DHL. Said they delivered to them from some black truck. We'll see though. First time this has been an issue for me and it's not a good feeling.
Sign up for usps informed delivery it will let you see what’s coming to your house everyday even if you don’t have a tracking number I had to do that recently with some purchases from fedex that they drop to usps for final delivery

shoes never have the same dates

each shoe is made in different factories

thats why one shoe always looks different than the other
IDK if diff factories. But def different lines. They match them up within the factory. Who knows how old the materials are from the left to right prod line.

Did you order on Saturday? I got my confirmation and tracking the same day. The shoes were delivered today and I did the free shipping and I live on the west coast. I would definetly ask for a refund.
Yeah. I ordered Saturday morning at like 7:22am. I’m in SoCal

Profile says your in MI
If that’s true you will probably get your package fri or sat
Shipping takes awhile since it’s coming from Cali
Yep. Ann Arbor. But I see. I honestly forgot what shipping speed I chose but I know I upgraded it their slow default shipping speed. USPS priority usually takes like 3 days max from Cali to here so I'm hoping for around that at least.

shoes never have the same dates

each shoe is made in different factories

thats why one shoe always looks different than the other

I wouldn't say never I have seen shoes with the same date but maybe there were still in different factories

Back
Top Bottom