Air Jordan 11 Retro "Concord" - December 8, 2018 release - $220 #45

Wore one of my pairs around the house for hours last night after work. Compared to just about every other Jordan retro, these things are exceptional. They even almost have the overall shape right. I was watching the Lakers/Heat game and just kept putting a leg up across my knee and staring at them and thinking, man these are sick :lol:

Not that much height difference, actual shoe not patent leather , the Columbias are a size 10, Concords 10.5

I need to get those Columbia soles blue again.
E1AF976B-E810-4D91-BFDA-79D9DA80074B.jpeg
B9BCB294-1FAD-4724-B74C-38331DCE3CE3.jpeg
963BC14D-643F-478C-8E4F-0CAB6DFCFF9A.jpeg

Last edited:
I have the ups app and it showed up on there no email though.

I have them coming to my work. Even though I have my work address listed as one of the addresses in my profile, packages going to that address never show up. Only the ones going to my home address.

My Nike order just showed up. Came in a box with no swooshes and just the white/clear striped tape. The label said the package originated from Rebound Digital in Lebanon, IN. So nothing at all on the box to identify that it is from Nike.

Not that much height difference, the Columbias are a size 10, Concords 10.5

I need to get those Columbia soles blue again.
E1AF976B-E810-4D91-BFDA-79D9DA80074B.jpeg
B9BCB294-1FAD-4724-B74C-38331DCE3CE3.jpeg
963BC14D-643F-478C-8E4F-0CAB6DFCFF9A.jpeg
Thats a pretty significant dofference. Look at the first dip in the PL by the leather heel area...the OG 18 retros looks twice as large at that section.

On another note, I think i prefer the jumpman being "backwards" facing the numbers.

Gotta keep it simple. The shoes themselves are the drip. Cats be trying to rock like 4 statement pieces wildin. Don’t desus and mero yourself

My all time favorite is cats rocking em on foot looking factory laced with the NT denim :rofl::smh:

I personally think concords looked better with baggier jeans like what we wore when they originally released. The wider opening swallowing up the shoe was they way to go with these. Tapered denim all day with 1s for sure, but trends aside, these dont benefit from the current look.

What are your favourite/best occasions/places to wear this shoe and not get them dirty at the same time?
by far if allowed, weddings, so i have something to keep me amused.

This is a lie. 1.4M pairs I couldnt even get a pair...... trying to call Footlocker customer service now

it is possible that nike spread out the release and not drop all 1.4mil pairs on one day, but this is just a guess. just wait for restock just like the space jams in 2016.

by far if allowed, weddings, so i have something to keep me amused.

it is possible that nike spread out the release and not drop all 1.4mil pairs on one day, but this is just a guess. just wait for restock just like the space jams in 2016.
J23 didnt tell me there is a restock but the restock happened on ShoePalace.

J23 better notify me quick if there is a restock

Nike better do a restock if they want to make some profit off me

Imma change my engine oil real quick this afternoon. Nike better behave and restock

Ican't wait until that stockX Concord XI price crash from 270 to 220

IMG_20181211_153727.jpg IMG_20181211_153855.jpg These things are unreal. Completely satisfied with this pair. Wow.

They really are pretty damn good. Really illustrates just what a joke the 2011 pair was. It's like an entirely different shoe. They have that chunky shape around the medial forefoot and into the toe that 11s are supposed to have. When I realized that last night, I was like, yoooooooooo, FINALLY.

Nice.. mine are on the way from bstn. Will be to me tomorrow, super fast shipping. Says they sent email at 9:30am, but my email been acting wonky.

I forget who it was on here that told this story (that some of you probably heard) but I thought it was so interesting to hear coming from someone who lived through it in person:

I saw this OG head I know who is a few years older than me and was in high school for the 95-96 drops. Dude said he saw the Concords and they ended up selling out so he never got a pair. Then he saw MJ playing in SJ's on TV and went to his local store asking about them. Twice he was told that they would get them and finally on what was supposed to be the RD, he shows up and they bring out the box and when they open it.. he says "guess was inside the box!!" So I go .. "The Black and Reds :lol: " and he's like "The F'ing Black and Reds.. I was like WTF is this???"

:lol: I was dying.. the way they bamboozled the OG's back then who wanted SJ's and never saw the Playoffs coming is a hilariously dope story to hear. And on top of that.. they never even dropped them so when SJ's came out in 01 dude said he lined up at 4am and copped 3 pairs. A bunch of stuff that most people didnt do at that time. It's stories like these that make me love the hobby because I have my own story as most of us do and to hear a similar or different perspective is dope.

I meant to post this Saturday but between work and more releases this week ..its been a lot lol.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom