Air Jordan 11 Retro "Concord" - December 8, 2018 release - $220 #45

I know I'm just being impatient but shoepalace sure is taking their sweet time to hand these over to UPS.
1454352039998.jpg

Or tonytobacco tonytobacco . My story is basically just what I said above, had nothing to do with another person or all that extra detail LOL. Either way, yup, the point is the exact same. I don't even remember how I knew the shoes were releasing on that day but didn't know what they looked like. I probably had just asked an employee at some point, or even called the Nike 800 number and said, "When do the black Air Jordans release?" I (we all?) just assumed it would be the ones MJ had worn in the 95 playoffs. I took those black/reds home and just kept looking at them and thinking, man this sucks, I don't even like this shoe. Funny thing is, that pair is the only one of my OG shoes I still have. Its on a shelf in one of my bookcases LOL
:lol:

Or tonytobacco tonytobacco . My story is basically just what I said above, had nothing to do with another person or all that extra detail LOL. Either way, yup, the point is the exact same. I don't even remember how I knew the shoes were releasing on that day but didn't know what they looked like. I probably had just asked an employee at some point, or even called the Nike 800 number and said, "When do the black Air Jordans release?" I (we all?) just assumed it would be the ones MJ had worn in the 95 playoffs. I took those black/reds home and just kept looking at them and thinking, man this sucks, I don't even like this shoe. Funny thing is, that pair is the only one of my OG shoes I still have. Its on a shelf in one of my bookcases LOL
The only reason I knew they were black and reds were because of the eastbay mag that I was getting. I still wanted the "black concords" but Im glad things played out like they did. The black red was god like in my eyes along with the other two pair Jordan wore.

You guys grabbing multiples are crazy but respect either way.My pair from 01 is still holding up nicely so I’m prolly set on Cords for at least another decade plus

Call me crazy X 4, then :lol:
I don't find it crazy at all. One of the best shoes of all time, hasn't been released properly in years, who knows when it will come back, and now I don't even care. The worst thing that would happen is some of us will still have a DS pair or two when they release again years from now. I count that as a good problem to have. It's not like you can't sell extra pairs later for whatever reason and get all your money back.

Seriously, I borderline hated that shoe when it dropped :rofl:
To this day the black/reds are still behind the concords and "Space Jams" in my book, and by quite a long way. I do like them now, and have for years, but I always thought the red sole actually made the shoe look cheaper/tackier and more childish than the concords and Jams. I still sort of feel that way. If they release again next December, I'll buy a pair but won't feel any need to get multiples.

Wow. Looking at my FB it is crazy!! People really trying to flip concords? For 10-20 bucks? Damn!! Life must be really tough. I know we are in a middle of a correction but....

Seriously, I borderline hated that shoe when it dropped :rofl:
To this day the black/reds are still behind the concords and "Space Jams" in my book, and by quite a long way. I do like them now, and have for years, but I always thought the red sole actually made the shoe look cheaper/tackier and more childish than the concords and Jams. I still sort of feel that way. If they release again next December, I'll buy a pair but won't feel any need to get multiples.
precisely, everything you just said.

Just for no good reason I checked StockX prices on the 2011 concords and the sales report says a pair sold both yesterday and today for $311 each. I can't believe there are real people who want that shoe now. But I'm glad, since some weirdo bought my pair a month ago for $395. Prices seem to have dropped about $80 since then. Which is still about three times what that POS retro should be worth.

Just for no good reason I checked StockX prices on the 2011 concords and the sales report says a pair sold both yesterday and today for $311 each. I can't believe there are real people who want that shoe now. But I'm glad, since some weirdo bought my pair a month ago for $395. Prices seem to have dropped about $80 since then. Which is still about three times what that POS retro should be worth.
3 x 0 = 0

My wife got a pair on SNKRS on RD, however, it hasn't shipped yet. Diff profile, diff credit card, but same mailing address. I wonder if Nike canceled, or is going to cancel the order, even though she got an order confirmation. It wouldn't make any sense that two people in the same household can't purchase it. The SNKRS pair I got was delivered on Monday...

I guess to many the 23 means more than the rest of the shoe being correct.

Back
Top Bottom