Air Jordan 11 Retro "Concord" - December 8, 2018 release - $220 #45

F234A29F-D916-4F5F-A170-4BC6DE3D638D.jpeg
BouncyDistortedFerret-small.gif

Is there a way to buy a fatter version of these laces? That feature was kind of important to the look...
I’ve noticed when you wash them they get fatter. Just recently washed my CG laces. It’s kind of weird that they do that, but it looks a lot better. The laces haven’t been as fat since the OG’s even the first retro run they were slimmer.

They said PayPal screwed me up

I called in my credit card they said it went thru

So perhaps PayPal issued some fraud alert or some **** that blocked me from paying NBA.com

Next time dont use PayPal my friend PayPal sucks

my chase fraud protection does that, but i get a text immediate an if i respond right away the transaction would go thru a second time. usually vendors would try twice to charge before declining the transaction on their end. i bought from siva and it showed that first transaction was declined, by chase, then second transaction went thru after i confirmed the order. sorry you weren't able to cop on release day but i think there will be a restock, maybe later this month or early next year just like the space jams.

NIKE SNKR PAIRS - did you guys get a different shipping slip (in the box) than the one that usually
Comes from NIke? The one with the return label? Just curious

Back
Top Bottom