Air Jordan 11 Retro "Concord" - December 8, 2018 release - $220 #45

IMG_0481.jpg
Pair came in from Nike, got the dreaded pixelated congratulations letter. The left shoe has midsole wrinkles it bothers me a little.

P.S. Is it weird that I take the laces out of my shoes so they can stand up because, I feel factory laced makes them look stuffy and tied down like a straight jacket.
I dig the Jason mask

4FD96990-B438-4EA1-B6F6-0125A89E7EB5.jpeg
C455D437-9F6E-42AB-90CF-6706976950DE.jpeg
My Eblens in Massachusetts had a grand opening this wknd so release was a week behind. I got there around 7 am no line and easy multiple cops
I would cop multiple time too if I have the cash.... but gotta settle for 1 for now

No. All shoes with knit are far superior to anything released prior to 4 years ago. Also, the ancient primitive jordan 11 is very heavy as a result. The Jordan 33 for instance, is 6 oz heavier. Do you see?

Too much toe space. Compression levels trash, is not boost. Insole bad. Air sole takes 2 years to break in hehe

*guy on the right continues giving them the stink eye*

You want a stretchy ultralight sneaker with a ultra soft sole. The yeezy 350 destroys the jordan 11 concord for basketball purposes. If your foot isnt sliding off of the sole and onto the court during hard cuts on defense, youre doing it wrong and you should order a coffin.

Very funny! This made me laugh out loud, thanks! Prior to the 5, Kyrie's shoes are about as old school as you can get, very close to what the Jordan XI offers in feel for me, outside of the modifications made to the out sole for lateral slides and toe drag. Love the XI's to ball in, love them!

Y'all ever heard of shoesuniversity? That **** legit ?
Seems fake. Name made me think so immediately. On top of that I can't find any reviews on them despite them being in the shoe business for """"4 decades."""" Even brick and mortar sneaker shops located in only one or two states or even abroad, will be pretty well recognized if they've been in business that long.

Very funny! This made me laugh out loud, thanks! Prior to the 5, Kyrie's shoes are about as old school as you can get, very close to what the Jordan XI offers in feel for me, outside of the modifications made to the out sole for lateral slides and toe drag. Love the XI's to ball in, love them!
Kyries are precisely what I think about when I think 2018 basketball shoe. Im glad to hear they compare.

The 11s footbed on court feel like youre sitting low and flat and loaded with a spring. No other hoop shoe feels like it. I imagine its only going to get better for you when the air breaks in and starts feeling like a cloud. That is unless they made the midsole different. The heel to toe transition is no joke. I almost hit my head on the rim with these the 1st time playing in them on a fast break back in the day trying to dunk a rebound. Way over shot my jump somehow with no extra effort.

Last edited:
IMG_0481.jpg
Pair came in from Nike, got the dreaded pixelated congratulations letter. The left shoe has midsole wrinkles it bothers me a little.

P.S. Is it weird that I take the laces out of my shoes so they can stand up because, I feel factory laced makes them look stuffy and tied down like a straight jacket.
That mask..... Kanjo....
8795B6F9-A6A0-47C5-8D12-DF8C3D8220AD.jpeg 54B85551-7055-4C79-B422-7DA6003B7439.jpeg 8769A6E1-9461-433F-B3E6-6245197F24E4.jpeg F2E950E6-BAC2-492E-9EBB-622A2D90246C.jpeg 8B075677-FA5A-478A-B7C6-C8249CB46718.jpeg
We def should start a H-townne Kanjo club wearing deez masks
So far going around 1-5 AM cops don’t get on there.... cops can’t turn their steering wheel in high speeds they just stay on straight fwy like chickens

Last edited:
You guys are def right, idk why but the full length air unit in the XI's are so comfortable, i almost prefer it over just a simple zoom in forefoot or heel but never full length zoom

Back
Top Bottom