Air Jordan 11 Retro "Concord" - December 8, 2018 release - $220 #45

Dammit man I need to get to Tampa asap. If they did get stock they’ll probably be gone by the time I get off work

First time wearing them after the number conversion.
1915E815-A9F7-4EC5-BE0A-D2F1CF4A2F30.jpeg

...need another pair. The way they look fresh out the box is just too fire. Don’t even know when I’ll rock the 2018’s but it’s got it to where I don’t wanna wear the 2011’s anymore :smh:

Can you provide the details on the products and process you used?

Someone had posted a product from eBay. Search for "23fix," and you'll find an iron-on product. Written instructions come with the product, and there is also a tutorial vid on YouTube. It's not as easy as the video makes it seem, but it's doable and not too difficult if done carefully.

Someone had posted a product from eBay. Search for "23fix," and you'll find an iron-on product. Written instructions come with the product, and there is also a tutorial vid on YouTube. It's not as easy as the video makes it seem, but it's doable and not too difficult if done carefully.

what was the hardest part? ive seen the process and i think it would be the removal of the 45.

what was the hardest part? ive seen the process and i think it would be the removal of the 45.

Two tough parts. Removal is difficult because the 45 is bonded on pretty well, and you have to be patient to keep at it until even the residue is off. It eventually will though.
The other tough part is delicately pulling the transfer paper off of the 23 after ironing. The corners are the toughest to pull from the paper and stay on the fabric of the shoe. It takes repeating steps of trying to pull, re-ironing, pulling again. Most parts stick to the shoe, and there's no worry of the numbers moving out of position. It's just a matter of having the patience to delicately pull the paper off.

Two tough parts. Removal is difficult because the 45 is bonded on pretty well, and you have to be patient to keep at it until even the residue is off. It eventually will though.
The other tough part is delicately pulling the transfer paper off of the 23 after ironing. The corners are the toughest to pull from the paper and stay on the fabric of the shoe. It takes repeating steps of trying to pull, re-ironing, pulling again. Most parts stick to the shoe, and there's no worry of the numbers moving out of position. It's just a matter of having the patience to delicately pull the paper off.

i may give it a go on my 2nd pair

Maybe this is leading up to Saturday and I hope it does to cut into the VI's. People gravitate to both naturally and I hope concords can take a lil heat off the VI shine lol

Doesn't FNL usually do some sort of restock (big foot sizes) of variety of recent Js? around this time of year?
Anyone in SoCal see any restocks?

Back
Top Bottom