Air Jordan 11 Retro "Concord" - December 8, 2018 release - $220 #45

Anyone concerned about the 45 cracking for casual use...you shouldn’t, unless your jamming your foot in. Played a TON in these and they just started to show signs of cracks. Been super rough on this pair..

BF8E6406-F9FC-4AA7-B058-1476B72B1EDC.jpeg

B21FAEF5-AC11-4953-8E14-E12C4E880523.jpeg

^^That’s good to know still haven’t been able to wear my just yet Maryland has terrible weather. But it’s nice to know that they made the numbers on the back more durable maybe not as durable as the OGs but definitely a lot more than it has been in this last decade

Man are the 2011 just straight trash. I’ve always been a huge fan of the 1995/1996 11s along with the 2000/2001 pairs. I picked up a few pairs from 2008-2015 but they always look wrong and way off compared to my older pairs.

I kind of forgot how bad those 2011 looked but my goodness is that a sight for sore eyes. They literally look fake as ISH next to the 2018 pairs. JB did ya dirty for far too long.

Always said that number should be embroidered not screen printed on the 11's

of course that will cost us a $20 increase in retail lol

over? It just began.

Well, I just hope they continue on this path XI's wise.

We'll never get perfect OG XI's, shape or quality wise, but I'm at least hoping for the blk/red XI's, and hopefully Columbia's and Cool Greys with similar standards to the '16 Spacejam's and '18 Concord's.

Maybe JB took too much advantage of the continuity it had on it's side for years. Their mentality could have been that people are and always will buy our retros because they are Jordans. They have history, they are controversial, they transcended beyond basketball culture to street and social culture. They were a little too confident in themselves? I mean you gotta be to take a 3 midsole, put it on a 5 upper with a 6 tounge...

Adidas comes full circle and reconnects with its past, rediscovering and rejuvenating their business model and became very relevant on the streets again.

Maybe JB finally realized that to compete in this new era, you can't just come out with some bastardized retro iteration that barely resembles the original shoes that people have been wanting for years. Gotta put a bit more effort into it.

But I do give it to them. I'm impressed with the recent OG retros they are releasing so far compared to previous years.

Back
Top Bottom