Air Jordan 11 Retro "Concord" - December 8, 2018 release - $220 #45

When Nike shipped my first pair from the original December drop, they came with a big crease in the toebox. Customer support told me they couldn’t do an exchange because they were sold out

I’ve been wearing them for about 4 months. I copped on the reserve this morning. Do you think I could keep the reserve pair, and ship the 4 month old pair back to Nike? Will they know I’m returning a different pair?

Byron in Nike customer serviced lied to me over the phone last week when i asked him if there were any more infrareds in stock to replace the pair i was calling in to send back. You lied to me, Byron. I just wanted an exchange....

When Nike shipped my first pair from the original December drop, they came with a big crease in the toebox. Customer support told me they couldn’t do an exchange because they were sold out

I’ve been wearing them for about 4 months. I copped on the reserve this morning. Do you think I could keep the reserve pair, and ship the 4 month old pair back to Nike? Will they know I’m returning a different pair?
nevermind

The long-awaited SNKRS restock just dropped ...
Almost bought another pair, but stopped myself. That would make five pairs, which seems excessive :lol:
But it just feels so wrong to pass them up at retail, no matter how many I have.
How the fck can I just get a fcing pair for retail from Nike? Dang!
15D357C2-7D32-4573-81F0-8A12037ED356.png

I would have much rather had the 6's but I'm happy I got these 11's.

Regardless, looks like they are sitting on quite a few size of the 6's and 11's for now.......

wouldve been unbelievable to cop infrareds too, shouldve just tried. it got bittersweet but still excited

i got to the atm to put money in my online order account and they never got to my concord order, i couldve copped. There wasnt enough time, i had to just react. im kicking myself. Infrareds are way easier to shop for on ebay so the hard part is past me with these 11s fingers crossed.
I thought you already had a solid pair of Infrareds? No?

Don't see how that's going to work. You're well past the 30-day no-questions-asked return window. Pretty sure at this point they'd only take them back for an actual defect.

Don't see how that's going to work. You're well past the 30-day no-questions-asked return window. Pretty sure at this point they'd only take them back for an actual defect.

What I meant was.... when the reserve pair comes in this week, I put my old pair in the new box and return it with the new shipping label. Just swapping out the defective pair.

Nah....return the first pair under the new receipt.
Yeah that’s what I’m thinking. Do they have some way of checking exactly which pair of shoes is being returned? Or do they only care that a pair of Concords in the same size is in the box?

I thought I did too until they made me post pics on here. Then I saw it. The pinky toe overlay piece is waaay short on the left shoe. Makes that whole cutout smaller and the perf holes sit low. I knew something didnt look right but i couldnt put my finger on it until i looked at my pics then it all made sense.

Yeah that’s what I’m thinking. Do they have some way of checking exactly which pair of shoes is being returned? Or do they only care that a pair of Concords in the same size is in the box?

Correct; if size matches, and they're authentic, you won't have a problem.

I never get access to **** and all my purchases are Jordan’s :lol:

App is officially worthless or Nike has me banned from everything
That ****ing app is nothing but a random piece of ****. I have gotten access to stuff, mostly garbage, and only once in a blue moon something I actually want. But I want someone over there to ****ing explain to me why, with my purchase history in mind (or regardless of it, even), I didn't get early access/reserve for the navy snakeskin 11 lows when there are clearly a boatload of them, and now they are just sitting around in every size. The hell is up with that? And what the hell is with it not notifying about this Concord etc restock? It's ludicrous that we have to rely on a third-party app to find out what Nike puts on its own app. Clowns, man.

First time Solelinks let me down. I didn't get a notification from them. Didn't get one from J23 either for that matter.

First time Solelinks let me down. I didn't get a notification from them. Didn't get one from J23 either for that matter.
Got it right away from J23

Nothing from sole links but again nothing would load for my on snkrs. So either my **** banned or they won’t let me cop a single ****ing shoe

Nah....return the first pair under the new receipt.

What I meant was.... when the reserve pair comes in this week, I put my old pair in the new box and return it with the new shipping label. Just swapping out the defective pair.

Correct; if size matches, and they're authentic, you won't have a problem.
Hold up, my fault. Yeah, I guess you could pull the switcheroo. Only thing that would be smart would be to wait three weeks to send back the first pair. You said you've been wearing them for four months. How much? What condition are they in? You don't want to send them back immediately once you get the new pair, claiming you put all that wear on them in a day LOL. At least, that's what I would do just to be safe.

Hold up, my fault. Yeah, I guess you could pull the switcheroo. Only thing that would be smart would be to wait three weeks to send back the first pair. You said you've been wearing them for four months. How much? What condition are they in? You don't want to send them back immediately once you get the new pair, claiming you put all that wear on them in a day LOL. At least, that's what I would do just to be safe.
maybe he went to disney world, you dont know

Don't do it son, just keep wearing them.

Karma is real and she don't play.

Back
Top Bottom