Air Jordan 11 Retro "Concord" - December 8, 2018 release - $220 #45

Concords for legoland. Like yall I bought a couple pairs. My 2011s still kicking as well. Use em for rain/travel. 2018s were done right!

20210603_154449.jpg

What I wore when I went to a mall and dinner in the Valley yesterday. I had to get my Sunday red on like Tiger Woods on a golf course on Sundays, again.

I had to get my correlation on with #45 with the jersey and shoes. And I only wear these shoes with that jersey honestly.

I'm glad I was the only MF in Topanga Mall with the jersey and shoes. I never intended to get the jersey, but getting these Concord XI in December 2018 changed my mind since it was the perfect jersey to wear them with like it was the 1995 NBA Playoffs.
IMG_5481.JPG

And I have a funny and random story to share from yesterday because they had me seated beside Big Boy (L.A. radio personality) when I went to have dinner at Lucille's. I don't have a picture of him as proof because I left him alone to respect his privacy. 😆

Sorry agree to disagree. Was watching a different world and this Episode came on with Ron Johnson wearing the OG flight suit witht eh OG Black Cement IV's. The greatest shoe along with the greatest outfit. Nothing beats this IMO

IMG_3341.jpg

:pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp:

:nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat:

:smokin

THIS is probably my FAVORITE epsiode. Just simply because of THIS!!! Dwayne Wayne was rockin' em throughout the same episode, too... I wanted do the same, but I NEVER thought of just taking a screenshot, with my phone.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

IMG_3341.jpg

:pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp:

:nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat:

:smokin

THIS is probably my FAVORITE epsiode. Just simply because of THIS!!! Dwayne Wayne was rockin' em throughout the same episode, too... I wanted do the same, but I NEVER thought of just taking a screenshot, with my phone.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
I knew you would love it being as big a fan as the Black Cements as I am. The greatest shoe ever made and its not really close. Which makes it all of the more disappointing that they refuse to do it justice when doing a retro.

Concords > any 4 . All day. The 11 is the pinnacle of the Jordan line. The materials, style, and design were out of this world and so far ahead of its time. The 6 has the most sentimental value to me as Infareds were my first Jordan ever, but even still i have them second behind the 11.

Crazy coincidence with all this because I feel the same.

The XI is the best pair of Jordans ever. I agree that they're the apex of the Jordan line because they were distinct and innovative, just original. Their aesthetics will endure forever with shoe enthusiasts.

The Infrared VI were also the first pair of Jordans I ever got in my life.

It's the XI, XIII, V, VI, and VII for me in that order.

Tried mine on around the house.

Haven't touched the earth yet though.

I don't wear mine often. I just wear them strictly with that red #45 Bulls jersey to correlate like it's the 1995 NBA Playoffs, so they should last me a long time based on that.

Back
Top Bottom