Air Jordan 11 Retro "Concord" - December 8, 2018 release - $220 #45

I wear a pair multiple times per week as house shoes; they haven't touched pavement. That's one way to enjoy them but to also keep them pretty pristine. My other three pairs are DS in the dark closet LOL
I know what you mean about how insane Concords looks DS without a spec of dust, let alone dirt, on them. Now I wish I had bought five pairs; I remember sitting in my office one afternoon and SNKRS alert coming through that there was a small restock. Opened it up immediately, selected my size, but instead of hitting buy ... I stopped and thought, man, do I honestly need five pairs of these? Nah, plus these are probably all pairs people returned for QC :rofl:
But hell, in retrospect that was so stupid. I'd have either gotten a pair I was fine with for the stash, or a crap pair I could've returned--or probably sold with no problem. But then again, somehow it's already been 2 years and 2 months since they released, and I haven't even worn a pair outside. (I'm sure I would've worn this first pair outside by now if not for the pandemic.) They'll probably be back in again in five or six years at this point, and even if I start wearing them a lot more, I'll still almost certainly have a DS pair left in reserve.

Heh...I can appreciate that! I'm not into wearing my shoes inside (DS); just doesn't feel right to do so, not to mention that my wife would laugh me out of the house. Ultimately after the first wear or two I'm over it, but do miss the clean outsole always. Happened with the the Black Infrared 6s. Wore those immediately, and they're just never the same. That said, I enjoy wearing my shoes, and it stress me more to know shoes are rotting away in my closet when left unworn, which is why I don't double up. I have shoes 7+ years old that look DS (except for the outsole being worn of course) simply due to the fact that I rotate my dailies every month or two, and mostly just wear them to the office or walking around town on the weekends with the family. Only beaters (or ACGs) make it to park play and basketball with the kids. Current park beater is 2013 FR3; need a fresh pair with NA!

Heh...I can appreciate that! I'm not into wearing my shoes inside (DS); just doesn't feel right to do so, not to mention that my wife would laugh me out of the house. Ultimately after the first wear or two I'm over it, but do miss the clean outsole always. Happened with the the Black Infrared 6s. Wore those immediately, and they're just never the same. That said, I enjoy wearing my shoes, and it stress me more to know shoes are rotting away in my closet when left unworn, which is why I don't double up. I have shoes 7+ years old that look DS (except for the outsole being worn of course) simply due to the fact that I rotate my dailies every month or two, and mostly just wear them to the office or walking around town on the weekends with the family. Only beaters (or ACGs) make it to park play and basketball with the kids. Current park beater is 2013 FR3; need a fresh pair with NA!
Ha! Man, if I DIDN't wear any of my shoes in the house, I'd get around to wearing even fewer pairs than I do. But once they get worn outside, then yeah, I don't wear them inside anymore. In non-pandemic times, I can wear whatever shoes I want to the office, but stuff like XI mids, I don't like wearing with regular pants. Doesn't look right on me, or at least to me. My work sneakers tend to be Air Maxes, Huarache runners, and low-top Kobes or similar. I'll also wear IIIs (if I had any left) and IVs and XI lows to work, but the rest of my Jordans get limited to weekend wear with shorts or sweats.

I wear a pair multiple times per week as house shoes; they haven't touched pavement. That's one way to enjoy them but to also keep them pretty pristine. My other three pairs are DS in the dark closet LOL
I know what you mean about how insane Concords looks DS without a spec of dust, let alone dirt, on them. Now I wish I had bought five pairs; I remember sitting in my office one afternoon and SNKRS alert coming through that there was a small restock. Opened it up immediately, selected my size, but instead of hitting buy ... I stopped and thought, man, do I honestly need five pairs of these? Nah, plus these are probably all pairs people returned for QC :rofl:
But hell, in retrospect that was so stupid. I'd have either gotten a pair I was fine with for the stash, or a crap pair I could've returned--or probably sold with no problem. But then again, somehow it's already been 2 years and 2 months since they released, and I haven't even worn a pair outside. (I'm sure I would've worn this first pair outside by now if not for the pandemic.) They'll probably be back in again in five or six years at this point, and even if I start wearing them a lot more, I'll still almost certainly have a DS pair left in reserve.
That was stupid, you needed that 5th pair. I’m disappointed in you that you doubted.

That was stupid, you needed that 5th pair. I’m disappointed in you that you doubted.
:rofl:
I know, right? I clearly remember sitting there with my finger hovering over the button, and I said to myself, come on man, I think you have enough. But for retail, it was asinine not to pull on another pair. Ah well, maybe I'll buy six pairs of IEs to make up for it :tongue:

:rofl:
I know, right? I clearly remember sitting there with my finger hovering over the button, and I said to myself, come on man, I think you have enough. But for retail, it was asinine not to pull on another pair. Ah well, maybe I'll buy six pairs of IEs to make up for it :tongue:
“Come on man, I think you have enough.” :rofl:

You can never have too many Concords. I wish I bought a 3rd pair myself.

i was one of the few that took Ls on all online sites that morning (was at a golf tournie, teebox furiously trying to cop), no local footstore raffle wins, no fnl wins,.

This one pair was from my one and only ever END raffle win.
absolutely would’ve bought every single pair I could lol.

what hurt was that I did get a late call that I won a footlocker raffle, got there 5 minutes after 3pm, lines already wrapped around the mall and I couldn’t pick up.

hands down my favorite J so definitely NOT walking around the beach, mountains, or DTLA in them lol.
i just lightly wipe them down after a wear.

At the Warriors game last Sunday. First live sporting event in over a year so I had to break them out
5C50A604-1CFD-4B57-AEEC-8F6C9218A78E.jpeg

Last edited:
Any issue with stains from jeans? I'm thinking slacks instead or even black jeans (which I hope bleed less than blue jeans?) when I finally break these out this summer.

Back
Top Bottom