Air Jordan 11 Retro "Concord" - December 8, 2018 release - $220 #45

Highly doubt they will be. Most likely a gigantic GR like all XI especially considering it’s one of the most known colorway/shoe ever
Did you know they were lowering all production numbers in 2018? Hopefully they don’t cut the XI too much. It’s a cash cow release

They released in November 95 originally. I believe.

Right.. Im not talking about OGs lol. I was in the 5th grade in 95 when these dropped and I was just about as obsessed as you. 11 years old and shoes were my thing-not toys. I was talking about the first retro in 2000. I remember them dropping these in Oct 2000 if Im not mistaken.

Did you know they were lowering all production numbers in 2018? Hopefully they don’t cut the XI too much. It’s a cash cow release

Yea for most releases

Would make absolute zero sense to cut or reduce production on the biggest seller/money maker for the brand :lol:

They can go the limited route but more than likely it’s gonna remain how it’s been the last 7-8 years

I swear my fat *** could get a scholarship wearing these ... so fresh, so clean.

If they have Space Jam XI stock for these I'm fine with that.

Yea for most releases

Would make absolute zero sense to cut or reduce production on the biggest seller/money maker for the brand :lol:

They can go the limited route but more than likely it’s gonna remain how it’s been the last 7-8 years
I hope so

Yea for most releases

If they do decide to limit it if it's like the 2014 release of the 11 then we should be fine.

500x1000px-LL-a72dc298_gitmoneyboyz.gif

Right.. Im not talking about OGs lol. I was in the 5th grade in 95 when these dropped and I was just about as obsessed as you. 11 years old and shoes were my thing-not toys. I was talking about the first retro in 2000. I remember them dropping these in Oct 2000 if Im not mistaken.
Got too hyped with the thread moving I didn't read it all. Wasn't tryin to correct you. I feel you though. They better make a ton of these.

Another retro version to my 11s. Hopefully I can cop a few pairs, not too many. 1 pair would be an L for me. :smile:

JB is scaling back though, so most produced is still ehh.

Don't want to miss out on this release though.

Back
Top Bottom