Air Jordan 11 Retro "Concord" - December 8, 2018 release - $220 #45

I got these shoes early on the SNKRS app...do the 45 on the back look crooked to you?

Should I keep this pair?

Attachments

• EEA106A9-D1EE-40EE-AE8C-B54BD153E9D5.jpeg
    EEA106A9-D1EE-40EE-AE8C-B54BD153E9D5.jpeg
    170.4 KB · Views: 84
Believe it or not it was a thing to be anti-Jordan at the time by getting Penny's and Grant Hill's instead.
wouldnt say anti jordan. but alot of people wanted to root for the younger players,,, people wanted a new " hero" ..... in school alot of people wanted to be like penny.... to a lesser extent hardaway.... then in 1996 it was iverson... and all the old laker fans who had a hiatus latched on to kobe.... thats why the love for him is kinda unmatched for players after jordan years

wouldnt say anti jordan. but alot of people wanted to root for the younger players,,, people wanted a new " hero" ..... in school alot of people wanted to be like penny.... to a lesser extent hardaway.... then in 1996 it was iverson... and all the old laker fans who had a hiatus latched on to kobe.... thats why the love for him is kinda unmatched for players after jordan years

I never wanted a new hero. Jordan was always it for me and I was glad to see him dominate those younger punks. :lol:

I never wanted a new hero. Jordan was always it for me and I was glad to see him dominate those younger punks. :lol:
not you but if you was a fan of the teams jordan would kill, some people wanted to root for new teams...... orlando was trash and got shaq and penny,, then a lot of people were fans of that team , mostly for penny

I think I’ve been handed an early L. I bought discounted gift cards from giftcardmall on Wednesday to buy these easily on SNKRS. I just called and the rude lady on the phone said they won’t be processed until Monday and it’ll still be 5-10 business days before I receive them. I at least thought since I ordered Wednesday they’ll show up this Friday if I’m lucky before I left for my vacation for a week.

I know these will restock on SNKRS a few times but I’m anxious to get my pair.

wouldnt say crushed, but here in brooklyn / ny those hills were everywhere.... would see more hills then those jordans... probably with most people buying them who didnt have concords.....

was a beautiful time in 1995/ 1996
95/96 was my freshman year of high school. There was no one wearing the Concord at all. I never had them because well, I was 15 and mom wasnt shelling out the money for em. The next best thing to me that was "mom" approved was the black white air flight 1s. Which I wanted only because the appearance they made on Jordans feet the playoffs from 95. Yeah, I cut the 1 tab off the day I got em. As far as the GHills go, they were everywhere in my school. That really does not say much in the grand scheme of things but they were very popular from my point of view.
But still in my eyes, the Concord is def on another level as 3god 3god said.

I got these shoes early on the SNKRS app...do the 45 on the back look crooked to you?

Should I keep this pair?
I honestly think were gonna see a lot of this with this release. Im not trying to knock it but that what Im expecting. Those 45s are a quarter inch off. Personally Id take em back. But thats only because I know there are gonna be so many more pairs. Left and right shoes are not made at the same time but, when paired, that should have been noticed.

Is this fake news

yes

i had bought both and was the only kid at school with both.

nobody else had the grant hill 2

im guessing for him it was different

only reason i could see kids getting grant hills instead was cause the were 89 instead of the 125 for concords

back then comfortwise there was no comparison. concord cushioning was so nice. gh 2 were like bricks with the fake air woopy cushion cushioning. the gh 2 retros actually feel crazy comfotable compared to the ogs the eva used in the retro hill 2 is some of the softest used

Last edited:
not where im from
back then folks liked em all
and only reason u aint have em all
is cause ur parents couldnt get em all for u
but other than that
everyone liked all 3 models
I got one pair a year when I was younger. Two if you were lucky. Just like a lot of us back then. My mom was totally against the money its cost for those shoes. I never had the "new Air Jordan" till I started working. Just the way it was.

yes

i had bought both and was the only kid at school with both.

nobody else had the grant hill 2

im guessing for him it was different

only reason i could see kids getting grant hills instead was cause the were 89 instead of the 125 for concords
That exactly the reason.

the gh 1 pretty much copied the jordan 9 in design. the gh 2 copied the jordan xi with patent leather. the reebok question copied the xi in design as well

crazy how even though a design is an imitation it still can bea classic

the gh 1 pretty much copied the jordan 9 in design. the gh 2 copied the jordan xi with patent leather. the reebok question copied the xi in design as well

crazy how even though a design is an imitation it still can bea classic
Have always thought this.

Back
Top Bottom