Air Jordan 11 Retro "Concord" - December 8, 2018 release - $220 #45

So what happens when you can't get into the Finshline app and check by 2:30pm CDT (as it says on my email)? Do you lose out because their app sucks?

Yo I can't even open my finishline app, this thing is cooked. You only know if you won if you get the email or through app?

“DANG” on FNL :rolleyes. So I’ve been handed my first L already. Not looking good out here? :nerd:

Last edited:
Yo I can't even open my finishline app, this thing is cooked. You only know if you won if you get the email or through app?
i had spinny-circle for a while....kept killing the app and reopening it. eventually it took me to my active reservations where i had to "peel" to reveal if i was a winner.

after some dumb celebration animation, it took me to a confirm reservation button.

Two W’s on FNL.... i claimed my pair about 10-20 mins ago yet im just now getting the App Notification to check. That may have been why people took L’s, waiting on the notification. I just kept refreshing

I can't even access FNL but its gonna be an L :lol: not that it matters would just make it easier to go to one mall 5 min from my house, walk in grab em and dip.

No notification but have the "1" sign next to my finishline app widget, idk though because I had that before 1 PM EST

Screenshot_2018-12-03-14-42-27-1.png

1 down

Back
Top Bottom