Air Jordan 11 Retro "Concord" - December 8, 2018 release - $220 #45

I’m stuck wondering where y’all even live to be waitlisted on a release as massive as this, either y’all accounts weren’t VIP, no headstarts, or y’all picking smaller stores with barely any stock. Maybe a combination of all 3, because there’s just no way anybody that’s VIP & spends any kind of money at these stores just bricked on these.

I hit on FTL immediately with the 9min.

And hit on FA with the 9min, initially was on waitlist and then boom they said I got a few minutes to reserve. I checked back every 30 min.

I failed on Champs with the 9min

And what’s funny is that I’m not even that crazy about Concords. I love Space Jams, maybe I’ll
Love these in hand. We’ll see

I’m stuck wondering where y’all even live to be waitlisted on a release as massive as this, either y’all accounts weren’t VIP, no headstarts, or y’all picking smaller stores with barely any stock. Maybe a combination of all 3, because there’s just no way anybody that’s VIP & spends any kind of money at these stores just bricked on these.

I only had a 6 minute head start. Didn’t use a code to get extra minutes and tried to but by the time I got to them they didn’t work. I live in San Antonio, Texas btw...

Wow. You cleaned house with just 9 mins! :pimp:. Not that it matters now but why didn’t you “check in” for the extra min?

Just wanted two pairs locked down and I already had the w for FNL. I’m assuming a lot of pairs to go around

7 min HS, retired for a bit but these , I saw a few heads post 10 min strike outs, someone gotta lose right?

I’m not VIP on any, 7m on all the apps.
FTA, L
FTL, L
Champs, L
FNL, L
Shiekh, L
—————-
Long Beach, CA

***just took the L from the FTA WL

This process is frustrating but I’m thankful for it. I won 2 raffles. Last time these Concords dropped me and friends waited in the mall parking lot from 12am to 3am then we snuck in the mall and hid in the back hallway from 3am to 9am when the mall opened and STILL had to wait an hour at Finishline to get a pair.

W at finishline footlocker hibbett and champs, using my birthday rewards at finishline yessssir!! These things are everywhere, if u didnt hit on 1 pair you didn’t deserve to!!!

Back
Top Bottom